Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thanks leo, I know where your coming from, and am glad I continued and went with what I felt was right and proved to be right. I like posting my trades as I feel it adds discipline as no one wants to be wrong. I also hope people learn more from the things I point out and why. i have spent years losing money on these patterns through poor trading and ill discipline and now believe i have a feeling about how they work and want to help others if I can

Stop now at +25

It was a great trade on your...ahem...noisy TFs :p Why fret, analysis was spot on, execution likewise, your discipline and management (whilst in trade) was spot on...;)

From tommorrow i will be changing my personality,avatar,name etc. I need to become a true super hero of modern times. I will become a man who is admired by millions of men and desired by millions of ladies.
call it a day, you part timers. Yes its time to luanch the great Lord on the trading community
Im long gbp/usa at 1.4893 s/l 11 and when I say long I mean long

Attachments

• snapshot-89.png
    snapshot-89.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Yes, it's time to launch the great Lord on the trading community; I'm long gbp/usa at 1.4893, s/l 11

:LOL: Tell ya what, between you and episiotomy I've been in stiches with both of your last posts, must go, footy to watch...:D

you still in this trade?

The intraday position expired yesterday.

Didn't trade today as had guests over from abroad. Suppose I missed out on some large fx action :rolleyes:

All other markets seemed to have held at near levels to yesterday, Dow in paticular.

You lot all did well! Well Done Julian (y)

FX bounce tomorrow or start of a new leg down as levels suggest a move out of the current range, especially as per the Euro?

morning all,His lordship has not arrived yet but hopews to do so later

Long eur/jpy 122.44 s/l 15. this pattern is bullish hoping it spikes up and through line above

Attachments

• snapshot-91.png
    snapshot-91.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 82
good morning all, I will let GU/EU pull back and look for short entry later on. Looks like there was a stop run to take reversal longs on each of them and now trying to squeeze new short sellers who entered on new lows.

julian tried to catch falling knives on GU last night. how did it go?

good morning all, I will let GU/EU pull back and look for short entry later on. Looks like there was a stop run to take reversal longs on each of them and now trying to squeeze new short sellers who entered on new lows.

Theres a lot of people counting on that if you beleieve that thread,but I think it took out there stop at under 1.3300

i was in bath and missed this. 1.4960 was key support and resistance,ididnt think it would get there so quick

Attachments

• snapshot-94.png
    snapshot-94.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 116