Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2nd 1/2 out for +22,

just wanted to say b%$%^%cks to the legendary traders and analysts who said that a market only trends 20% of the time.A market is nearly always part of a trend you just need to find it.
One of the first things we learn about in trading is trendlines. Ever since that point we re invent the wheel. why?

Julian

What people mean by 20 % is the big trends of several hundred pips.We are getting small trends with noise almost every day.

O D T

sure they will tell you that you're trading "noise" .. even BlackSwan knows that! A trend is not a trend until and unless 13 week EMA is correctly up or down exactly at 45 degree.. and ADX must be rising above 30... and it is breaking out of 20 day hi/low channel.. anybody wants to add ..?

it must also have a tripple toe loop on the end just so that when its over you know its time to get in

jules how much does your trendline system cost (lol) well done again sir

because we all call our trades out on here for nothing,no one beleives its any good.Look at por old Leo hes been doing it for ages and theres very rarely more than 5 takers on the thread. dont they want to learn. t2win needs to get its act together and point people in the right direction.they would earn much more by having subscribed threads than from these clowns trying to sell crap all the time. they could have a buddy system for newbies, a rep system that is controlled properly etc,etc

lol so it does not rain on the other side of the wall then ???

we get the left overs of what god sends you

Just so my fellow traders know who I am, I have changed My avatar to show a picture of me on pooh bridge in 100 acre wood. It show me in a deep refective mood figuring out the skill of playing pooh sticks. This was a crucial moment in my trading career.I thought if I could constantly win at pooh sticks then I could win at trading.
I am also thinking of changing my name to The Black Fingernail to reflect the darkness enter everytime I trade.
p.s. Im also trying to attract some skirt to the thread

ok all you ladies out there ( how could you turn down that offer from jules with the blackfingernails ???
Its good to have a laugh

cant wait any longer short eur 1.3435 stop 5

This is what im looking at. Im not convinced it wont break to the upside so its a tight stop and small stakes moved stop to 8pips at time of taking to cover line break.low risk high reward

Attachments

• snapshot-82.png
    snapshot-82.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 93
good morning. UJ is flying but I don't have my entry yet. Looking to short GU & EU if I get my entry set up.

-8 it tokk my stop and you know what happened. I was right but lost.Im sure its happened to us all

Annoying eh?
I got in short seconds before your post and got stopped for -10, although re-entered almost immiediately for +22. (Altohugh it fell 'properly' without me just after I closed!)
Keep up the good work.

-8 it tokk my stop and you know what happened. I was right but lost.Im sure its happened to us all

yep, plenty of times.. I also tend to miss good set ups that happen in Asian session, EU for example, was a good sell at 1.3460 area, it effectively reduced my expected profit-taking distance.