Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lets hope theres enough left for Mrs Virgo. Hes going to get the money i lost to the japs earlier

lol.. I need UJ to close below 90.30 on the hourly.. that's where current day's vwap is .. only then balance of power will shift to sellers.. let's see..

this is my UJ chart. I use levels.. [blue for buying and magenta for selling]

Attachments

• 100323USDJPY_t100.PNG
    100323USDJPY_t100.PNG
    31.4 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
GBP.USD appearing oversold. Long @ 14992.

Should regain 150 with an eye on reaching 15050.

I use mental stops.

Method - Four Hour Chart - Market should be supported by the lows from 16th of March.

Holding 150 would be key in this. Recognition must be given to the fact that the four hour chart yesterday breached 150 but held it nicely. So technically although we have been breaching 150 a fair few times, its is providing hidden support.

A quick regain of 15050 could give the spark for a total turnaround with upside progression from yesterday...

Good luck

;)

Still in trade and watching very carefully...

nice one, we both got there using different methods

and that is the best way, have a professional method, stick to your guns, don't let emotion take over and as you said before you get a few of the moves out of the bunch and even 5 out 10 would have you on top with methodical discipline. Good Work J.

I've been long all day on all most everything but didn't call them as was already in trades. The GBP.USD was good risk/reward ratio for me so though I'd push it through here...

As per my ramblings I have also been long on Euro today and this post won't interest you much as this thread is for LIVE trades! (y)

BUT

This chart is my own work on what is possible with Euro after holding 135 nicely again, atleast for the moment anyway....

It's a 30minute Euro chart.

Attachments

• EURO 30MIN.png
    EURO 30MIN.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 112
stopped -10.

UJ -5, GU -10 for the day. see you all tomorrow.. Mr D will present the budget for £.

Last edited:
1/2 out at +10, rest at b/e got to go out for a few hrs but had a great day. Happy trading

2nd 1/2 out for +22,

just wanted to say b%$%^%cks to the legendary traders and analysts who said that a market only trends 20% of the time.A market is nearly always part of a trend you just need to find it.
One of the first things we learn about in trading is trendlines. Ever since that point we re invent the wheel. why?

just wanted to say b%$%^%cks to the legendary traders and analysts who said that a market only trends 20% of the time.A market is nearly always part of a trend you just need to find it.

sure they will tell you that you're trading "noise" .. even BlackSwan knows that! A trend is not a trend until and unless 13 week EMA is correctly up or down exactly at 45 degree.. and ADX must be rising above 30... and it is breaking out of 20 day hi/low channel.. anybody wants to add ..?