Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
short eur/usd
1.3356 s/l 10
off top of break and pullback

Attachments

• snapshot-97.png
    snapshot-97.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 96
looking back i should still be in both earlier trades,i called them perfectly but failed to really capitalise and now ive taken a trade im not happy with

eur/usd taken 1/2 off at +7 rest to b/e. I should be in this but ok so far cant lose now

looking back i should still be in both earlier trades,i called them perfectly but failed to really capitalise and now ive taken a trade im not happy with

eur/usd taken 1/2 off at +7 rest to b/e. I should be in this but ok so far cant lose now

2nd 1/2 moved to +7, target of 1.3320. I should have sold this at 1.3360 where line was,imp[atient trade but still looking good. Off to walk dog

good on EU (y)

yes, UJ has reached my target 92.40 but I jumped out of the plane ( snatching just 20 gold bars). I guess I am one of them acrophobics :cheesy:

you mean fantastic?

Lol that as well, im well over 100 pips for this and last week. Think ive only had 3 losing trades this week. I dont even analys or log my results,just look at profit. I used to keep records at everything, but it never hepled. by the time Id read evry book and method I realised it was my head that was wrong.

Lol that as well, im well over 100 pips for this and last week. Think ive only had 3 losing trades this week. I dont even analys or log my results,just look at profit. I used to keep records at everything, but it never hepled. by the time Id read evry book and method I realised it was my head that was wrong.

You are a pro , now we can market your services .

Top FX trader Julian's mentoring for $2,000 per month.I will pimp your services on the net, set up a website and all the marketing.:cheesy:pimps keep the money.:LOL:

Julian Levene Eurofx pro tader?

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a pro , now we can market your services .

Top FX trader Julian's mentoring for $2,000 per month.I will pimp your services on the net, set up a website and all the marketing.:cheesy:pimps keep the money.:LOL:

Julian Levene Eurofx pro tader?

$2000 pcm thats not very tempting,how about 1000 paying £50 a month for the signals,its a bit more than t2win pay me:confused:

Oil jules does not need any extra ££££££££££ ---- christ man he had his bath in his private swimming pool this morning )