Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cable in free fall!! missed all the fun today :(

yep, my last short was stopped out before it crashed. plain luck! it owes me big time.:devilish:

I don't start a new trade after 4pm, see what happened.

Attachments

• 100325GBPUSD_entry after 4pm.PNG
    100325GBPUSD_entry after 4pm.PNG
    28.4 KB · Views: 126
goodmorning all
I am wondering if his lordship will be flashing his jules today (lol)

Last edited:
good morning, GU sell @1.4860 sl8(10 mins ago)

EU sell was stopped -9 happened very quick.

GU looks like testing yesterday's low area. stop moved to 4840.

stopped +20. EU is leading.

Last edited:
Is the pullback over for equities?

US GDP final figure @12.30pm uk time. This could be the main driver for big moves in UJ,GU and EU over the last few days. Currencies tend to position themselves a few days before announcement. UK GDP will come out on Tuesday.

Nasdaq100 is now where it was before the 2008 crash.1172-80 is the key area and as I have said before, I will join the bears when the set up is in place.

Attachments

• NQ_100326wkly.PNG
    NQ_100326wkly.PNG
    29 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Re: Is the pullback over for equities?

US GDP final figure @12.30pm uk time. This could be the main driver for big moves in UJ,GU and EU over the last few days. Currencies tend to position themselves a few days before announcement. UK GDP will come out on Tuesday.

Nasdaq100 is now where it was before the 2008 crash.1172-80 is the key area and as I have said before, I will join the bears when the set up is in place.

Thanks Leo.
I know it's Friday - but was surprised at funny pa. I forgot to check the economic calendar. I should think for day traders that's the most important thing they should check and your info is much appreciated.(y)

no new entry between now and 1pm. There are three events that I avoid exposure to-

i) NFP
ii) interest rate statements
iii) GDP

USD & GBP become more of GDP driven currencies.. they used to be monetary policy driven prior 2008.

limit short GU 14845 stop 14869 (if it goes too much against me would exit before stop is hit)

out 1/2 at 14830

out 1/2 at 14855

Last edited: