Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good afternoon my loyal subjects,when youve finished looking at postcards of me Im ready for action. On Friday morns I have to attend to stately matters etc. I see my old sparring partner Leo has bagged a few points in his travells today.
Ahh odt im ready for a shoeshine.

Leo are you happy with my explo of the pips 1/2,1/3 etc

Good afternoon my loyal subjects,when youve finished looking at postcards of me Im ready for action. On Friday morns I have to attend to stately matters etc. I see my old sparring partner Leo has bagged a few points in his travells today.
Ahh odt im ready for a shoeshine.

Leo are you happy with my explo of the pips 1/2,1/3 etc

Listen Flash ,I am ready to pimp.

How about a long on euro /usd?It may start trending higher today.

Listen Flash ,I am ready to pimp.

How about a long on euro /usd?It may start trending higher today.

not for me at mo.Ive taken a short on eur/gbp 8988 s/l 10

Attachments

• snapshot-99.png
    snapshot-99.png
    43 KB · Views: 148

Ive taken the eur/gbp as a short in case eur/usa does break to the upside through the trendline line,then there is always a chance the gbp will out perform it.Its a kind of insurance,if your selling, sell the weaker of the 3 currencies

no prob, whatever turns you on :)

It's a friday afternoon and my set ups are still brewing.

how about starting a trading competition?

Sure,but if either feels that ir is affecting their trading then withdrawal is totally understandable both ways.

Rules?

Sure,but if either feels that ir is affecting their trading then withdrawal is totally understandable both ways.

Rules?

Let me think about it over the weekend.

Times up for me. I'll leave the thread in good Lord's hands. see you all next week !

This is the same chart I posted earlier. The line drawn was an excellent line and was an indication to sell the gbp/usd. I sold eur/gbp for different reasons for a loss of -14.If id sold what i posted Id be a happy man. Thats trading and emotion for you.

Attachments

• snapshot-100.png
    snapshot-100.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 145
Morning all,

Lets start with eur/jpy short 124.56 s/12

Short of top of 60 min t/l

Attachments

• snapshot-101.png
    snapshot-101.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 126