Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol that as well, im well over 100 pips for this and last week. Think ive only had 3 losing trades this week. I dont even analys or log my results,just look at profit. I used to keep records at everything, but it never hepled. by the time Id read evry book and method I realised it was my head that was wrong.

good4u(y)

btw, is that unit adjusted or total of all 1/2, 1/3 exits? in the latter, you can't just add up pips.

$2000 pcm thats not very tempting,how about 1000 paying £50 a month for the signals,its a bit more than t2win pay me:confused:

Pros only do it for the enjoyment and job satisfaction, it is 2k per online student with Larry levene and only for a week.We could do both 50 students online , and 1,000 * 50 subscribers , that a couple mio a year.

n b : I am just sharpening my day trading skills , which are totally different from my automated trading.

O D T

time for this part-timer to call it a day.. UJ+20,EU-15,GU-9.. not a good day but not too bad.
see you all tomorrow!

stop still at BE on second half.

Bp, was a bit of a flyer (hence half stake)
200 pip drops from the earlier news spike. Began getting some activity spikes on a custom indicator, and to top if off, some new guys in a trading room i sometimes go to had just taken very big losses as they couldn't take the pain anymore! Market always rubs salt in teh wound and goes up after stopping you out of your longs!

good4u(y)

btw, is that unit adjusted or total of all 1/2, 1/3 exits? in the latter, you can't just add up pips.

Even without adding up pips Im near a 100 Leo,but I can add up pips as you call it. I trade varying stakes and take off varying stakes. Are you going to award me double pips when I double my stakes at the start? of course not,so therefore my pips count from the entry point to the exit point just as yours do and we dont know what your stakes are. It would be complicated and time consuming if you wanted me to give exact breakdowns of staking. I often increase my stake( even after losing trades) because I have an edge,so any staking plan only increases my priofits.

To Whom it may concern

The trader formally known as Julian has now revealed who he really is and in a statement this very afternoon the Great Lord Flasheart had this to say

Ok guys lets talk about me,
Ill start with the pips. I like my pips like I like my women,lots of them many times a day.
When I go long I mean Long. When i take a third off it still leaves plenty. So you guys listen up and get ready for the ride of a lifetime,its me Lord Flash savior of England here to brighten up your lives.

p.s. The last virgo I met was pregnant 20 seconds later