Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
let me add these two factors to make it more interesting, I have sent this analysis to subscribers on my site

I have attached 3 charts

1. UUP(is an ETF that follows the US dollar index) - there is a potential H&S formation on this and I encourage you all to monitor this.

you can follow the UUP in real time for free at
http://www.freestockcharts.com/

2. US dollar Index - trading within the channel and is currently at support

3. EUR/USD - threatening to break out of the channel after the inverted head and shoulders, but resistance remains at the 3 months trend line

now lets fit these jigsaw pieces together

FTSE 100 is very sensitive to commodity prices due to its heavy weighting in the index, and commodity prices are sensitive to the US dollar
http://www.ftse.com/Indices/UK_Indices/index.jsp

If we know which way the US dollar will move, then we can position ourselves accordingly

scenario A

UUP H&S formation plays out and the neckline is breached. That means the US dollar will break below the channel , which means the EUR/USD breaks out of the channel, commodities such as oil and gold and any other risk currency such as cable(GBP/USD) will fly northwards and the equities will follow

scenario B

UUP H&S fails to materialise, the US dollar bounces and remains obedient to the channel ........EUR/USD remains obedient to the channel and sells off......commodity, risk currencies and equities will all fall and the top is in the market

FTSE 100 top will be 5650 !!

I currently have a bias to scenario B , but I will try to remain objective and only come to that conclusion after further analysis of the FTSE 100 and its equity variables and the commodities(OIL and GOLD)

please send me your analysis and any alternative scenarios

thank you

Attachments

• US dolalr index daily.gif
    US dolalr index daily.gif
    33.4 KB · Views: 134
  • UUP - daily HS.png
    UUP - daily HS.png
    42 KB · Views: 119
  • DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX)-IHS .png
    DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX)-IHS .png
    16.2 KB · Views: 131
Thats very usefull info WS, how about trying out a few calls on the this live trading thread. There are 4 or 5 of us that regualrly post our trades live and mostly we are ahead. Im sure if you did the same we would all benefit from your experience and you may get subscribers for your site

Thats very usefull info WS, how about trying out a few calls on the this live trading thread. There are 4 or 5 of us that regualrly post our trades live and mostly we are ahead. Im sure if you did the same we would all benefit from your experience and you may get subscribers for your site

thank you for your kind words

I am not interested in subscribers, my aim is to help people learn how to fly solo my friend.

I want people to become independent and learn to trade successfully for themselves and not rely on a 3rd party for entry, exit stop loss.

Too many wolves in sheeps clothing.......so I set out to protect Newbies!!

I have been giving live calls and analysis for ages, it was very exhausting and hard work
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...alls-ftse-dax-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders.html

because i got over 400,000 hits in 6 months , over 1000 hits a day

I got every tom dick harry spammer trying to get free publicity so I just gave up and decided to focus and help a few people on a private website

but yes I will start to give live calls and set ups from the following week my friend

nice to know you julian my friend

WS Then we have a lot in common. I dont suggest you spend any time doing it but many of my posts in other threads have been a dierect attack against so called mentors that prowl on this site purely to exploit. I took a brief look at your site and posts and it mentioned subscribors, so I assumed you charged for this service and came on this thread to gain new members.I also saw that there were very few live calls by anyone recently on the thread. There are quite a few live callers on here so Im sure Leo would welcome your calls as well.

yes I will start to give live calls and set ups from the following week my friend

Hi wallstreet1928, you are welcome here. It will definitely add value to the thread.

I just hope you'll do less of the following as it sounds as if you were looking for subscribers.

I have sent this analysis to subscribers on my site

no problem levin

i will not refer to anything but trading from now on

here is a potential set up on LLOYDS TSB (LLOY)

I will be going short on LLOYDS on monday

I will update with my entry

stop loss 61.00

target 56.00- 55.50

why ?

i will explain and add my reasons and further analysis later tonight

Attachments

• LLOYDS GRP-daily ..png
    LLOYDS GRP-daily ..png
    15 KB · Views: 135
Great analysis nice to see someone who is helping new traders and not just ripping them off to make a buck as we have all seen in the recent past. I had come to similar conclusions on EUR/USD rising on the DX breaking down. Obviously confirmation is needed by way off an increase in buying volume on the indexes (DAX,FTSE) early on at the Monday European open

Great analysis nice to see someone who is helping new traders and not just ripping them off to make a buck as we have all seen in the recent past. I had come to similar conclusions on EUR/USD rising on the DX breaking down. Obviously confirmation is needed by way off an increase in buying volume on the indexes (DAX,FTSE) early on at the Monday European open

welcome, welcome to you

did this for a long time my friend
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...alls-ftse-dax-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders.html

Although the GBP rallied on Thursday and Friday - it has significant issues with 152-15236. Downward trendline from 2010 hits this area, resistance in flat line form hits this area and also this is a gap down region from two weeks ago. So all ties in with big resistance. Failure to deal with this results in no upside significance at all. We remain in a sideways range for the past two weeks and nothing has changed yet.

Attachments

• GBP.USD 14.03.10.png
    GBP.USD 14.03.10.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 111
eur/usd 10 mins

my view and forecast

200 MA good support

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_USD (15-MAR-10)10mins.png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (15-MAR-10)10mins.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 135
US dollar @ 200 MA resistance

i have gone long @ 200 MA @ 1.3735 , i will add @ 1.3730 and 1.3725

avg = 1.3730

stop loss 1.37

target 1.3760 , 70, 80 , 90

reason

1. US dollar @ 200 resistance

2. e/u @ 200 MA support

3. base being built in order to propel higher as no LL

4. trend line support on 60 min

Attachments

• US Dollar Basket (MAR-10)-us dollar 10mins.png
    US Dollar Basket (MAR-10)-us dollar 10mins.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 129
WS we can look on your site and thread for your forcasts. Call out some live ones please

Stop now at +17 for last 1/3 rd