Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tight & choppy morning, what with the UK Spring Bank Holiday and Memorial Day weekend in the States I'm gonna take the afternoon off, I really hate chop...

Attachments

• friday range.jpg
    friday range.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 128
Tight & choppy morning, what with the UK Spring Bank Holiday and Memorial Day weekend in the States I'm gonna take the afternoon off, I really hate chop...

I'm not going to be tradng today either. Low volume. Probably not Monday. I am supposed to go to a family bar-b-q. Uggh, I love my family, but too much of them is never good :rolleyes:

Peter

I'm not going to be tradng today either. Low volume. Probably not Monday. I am supposed to go to a family bar-b-q. Uggh, I love my family, but too much of them is never good :rolleyes:

Peter

Beer and hotdogs, now that's a great idea, (I know what you mean tho' family they're alright in small doses)...

Enjoy...

looking bearish here? Possible head and shoulders on cable 5min? No trade on at teh mo. Had another winner and a loser (both unposted)

Dont know if i can claim the pattern worked or not, but we're now at the level I was expecting.

l 1.4455
stop at 1.4440 - I may regret trying to catch this bottom, lol. Bit of a mixed day for me so far.