Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pairs such as £$ can be very volatile, with this in mind what''s the best time to lock in profit, trail stops, scale out, etc.?

Any takers?

l 1.4563 - 15 pip stop

Doesn't seem to be my day today on cable so not feeling confident with it. That last trade hit mystop to the pip for -13 and then fell nicely, lol. Not done bad on the Dow this morning tho but still slightly down for the day at the mo. If this one loses i tihnk ill call it a day

l 1.4563 - 15 pip stop

Doesn't seem to be my day today on cable so not feeling confident with it. That last trade hit mystop to the pip for -13 and then fell nicely, lol. Not done bad on the Dow this morning tho but still slightly down for the day at the mo. If this one loses i tihnk ill call it a day

out +15

Pairs such as £$ can be very volatile, with this in mind what''s the best time to lock in profit, trail stops, scale out, etc.?

Any takers?

pls show it with your own examples

I have a long from 14577, it is breaking out of morning range high 14580.

1.4613= Anticipated high for the day I will lock some profits & trail stop once it is there
1.4680= TP for the swing

GU sold out +31. I know it hasn't reached my targets but I am lowering my expectation. Yesterday, I had higher expectation and didn't take 40pips on EU.

Also, 1.4606 is yesterday's high.

+50 for the morning so far.. :)

pls show it with your own examples

I have a long from 14577, it is breaking out of morning range high 14580.

1.4613= Anticipated high for the day I will lock some profits & trail stop once it is there
1.4680= TP for the swing

Just talking generally about strategy, I generally scalp and play intraday swings on cable and Euro dollar.

EG. I just shorted EURUSD from 1.2430 and it's just broken minor support but there's loads of fib levels and MAs below it, so how should I gauge where to take profit?

It's hit the first 23.6 fib and the 100 MA on my TF and it's stopped in it's tracks, I'm sitting on 30 pips profit (not gonna break the bank I know, but a lot of drips add up) and the only decent technical place for my stop is at BE...

Last edited:
looking bearish here? Possible head and shoulders on cable 5min? No trade on at teh mo. Had another winner and a loser (both unposted)

Hope it works out well for you, as im out! lol
Post your trades in realtime with the rest of us if you can (y)