Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sh eurusd 1.2380 stop 2392 one more time

looks like a winner to me
.Dont worry about the bad days,i once called 7 out of nine wrong on here.Whatever yoiu do dont end up letting the thread get the better of you and controll you.Its happened to myself and Leo

scratched 2378 +2
Too many short candlesticks. The original setup is no longer valid so no need to stay in trade.

Peter

looks like a winner to me
.Dont worry about the bad days,i once called 7 out of nine wrong on here.Whatever yoiu do dont end up letting the thread get the better of you and controll you.Its happened to myself and Leo

I've had much worse days. I will review my trades later tonight as I usually do but It doesn't look like I've really made any mistakes today, just nothing going my way.

On a positive note...This is the first losing day since I started posting here. Not a bad deal at all. Besides, it's good to be humbled once in a while. Helps me remember that the market is always in control, I'm just along for the ride. Looks like everyone else posting here had a good day taking my money!! I hope you enjoy it :LOL:

Peter

odd pattern,but looks good for a short from line pullback
so short eur/usd at 1.2363 s/l10

Attachments

• snapshot-249.png
    snapshot-249.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 108
Still in the trade as of now and 100 pips in the red. Added to my position not because its a loser but because I see a short right now resistance at 1.4600. This is not via my system so I have let it move for me and placed a stop loss at my entry = free trade. Target would be around 1.4440. Still have one hour to go to close my existing trade. I get twitchy at 240 or so into the red.

Shorting Eur/Usd 1.2352 stop loss 20 or so. Will move stop loss to breakeven at +20 if we get there and let it run for a little while.

Friday outlook

GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY all closed the day with bullish note. Looking for continuation.

GU : aiming for 1.4750 and beyond, as long as it is above 1.4450.
EU : 1.2430 is in sight, BUY above 1.2300
UJ : already touched my target 90.75, 10pips away from next target 91.15.

I have changed my style towards swing trading. EU short was +40 but it was stopped @b/e. UJ long was handsomely rewarded +19,+50, huge for the pair!

Whipsawed out of Euro - 20 Cable -0 big shame only one point for that free trade oh well. Other main trade still going will probably put a stop loss at few points above it now and let it run -80 now coming back my way a little.

Friday outlook

GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY all closed the day with bullish note. Looking for continuation.

GU : aiming for 1.4750 and beyond, as long as it is above 1.4450.
EU : 1.2430 is in sight, BUY above 1.2300
UJ : already touched my target 90.75, 10pips away from next target 91.15.

I have changed my style towards swing trading. EU short was +40 but it was stopped @b/e. UJ long was handsomely rewarded +19,+50, huge for the pair!

GU is still a buy, but morning action was abit confusing to buy
EU nearly touching TP 1.2430