Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did anyone see that weird action on the EUR/USD flicking up and down 7-9 points again and again a few hours back? Was quite profitable but you had to have fast fingers. I thought EUR/USD may tank slightly as well as it broke from the recent pattern and failed to move up again. Any ideas?

Did anyone see that weird action on the EUR/USD flicking up and down 7-9 points again and again a few hours back? Was quite profitable but you had to have fast fingers. I thought EUR/USD may tank slightly as well as it broke from the recent pattern and failed to move up again. Any ideas?

I was too busy overeating at a family BBQ today! Since low volume produce no meaningful pattens on a 5m chart I am looking at a 1H chart tonight. Nice wedge looking pattern and we are still trending down on the daily chart so I took the trade shown (not live, about 15 minutes old at time I am posting this):

sh eurusd 1.2302 stop 1.2315, target 1.2275.

I don't often do this, but this is my set and forget trade. Probably fall asleep soon!

Attachments

• eur007.JPG
    eur007.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 114
oh, boy...I am ON tonight!
exit eurusd +27
Take profit level was hit.

Attachments

• eur008.JPG
    eur008.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 115
Now I can sleep well. I was having night sweats thinking about my open trade. lol
OK, I'm a wimp when it comes to overnight trades!

Peter

Now I can sleep well. I was having night sweats thinking about my open trade. lol
OK, I'm a wimp when it comes to overnight trades!

Peter

lol Im the same,I wake up and charge downstairs. I now only try to leave good trades running that are for free,but even then there are dreams and nightmares. I have come down to 150m pip profit before and no major loses so I dont know why I worry

gone long jpt @ 90.75 s/l 12. Only 1/2 measures as its a bullback to line when others are short against $

Attachments

• snapshot-252.png
    snapshot-252.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 98
this is what i missed
last chart eur/jpy is heading towards line,may present an opportunity
still hoping for bounce up on jpy/usd

Attachments

• snapshot-254.png
    snapshot-254.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 100
  • snapshot-255.png
    snapshot-255.png
    34 KB · Views: 105
  • snapshot-256.png
    snapshot-256.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 108
good morning, I've got proper internet. :smart:

EU and UJ nice break out sells. Today may be black monday across the boards.