forex trading is so hard...

what bunch of idiots

pip, this is the only sentence in the last two pages that makes any sense..Your getting far to stressed out over this trading...you need to calm down fella..

Do you jerk off ? Me, I jerk off at least three times a day, not coz i want to, coz i need to man, all those numbers and candles going round and round in your head like a industrial size washing machine, you need to relieve the stress, or you will split your diff and tip right the fk over, or worse still,implode, and you dont wanna do that..so take my advice, every time you you get 10 mins spare nip off to the bathroom or store room and knock one out, come back and trade like a fkn hero..
:cheesy::cheesy:

never heard of it till now Oscar. Looks like fun though..

I used to play racquet ball and a little tennis. (when I wasn't well over 250lbs lol)

Now that ya mention, I need a little more exercise than a full member of the 102nd Chairborne Rangers internet warrior lol

edit: On a somber note my cardiologist wants a stress test. I told him, no need for the test I can assure him I'm under lots of it now. :D

Lot of US footballers would be over that weight.
But they train everyday and have a lot more muscle than body fat.

Get yourself out every day for walk, a dog is a great help.
Small steps and you might find it approves your mental clarity and trading.

we are a little mean pip but here to help if ya need us.
tenor.gif

pip, this is the only sentence in the last two pages that makes any sense..Your getting far to stressed out over this trading...you need to calm down fella..

Do you jerk off ? Me, I jerk off at least three times a day, not coz i want to, coz i need to man, all those numbers and candles going round and round in your head like a industrial size washing machine, you need to relieve the stress, or you will split your diff and tip right the fk over, or worse still,implode, and you dont wanna do that..so take my advice, every time you you get 10 mins spare nip off to the bathroom or store room and knock one out, come back and trade like a fkn hero..
:cheesy::cheesy:

:D

what i love about jimmie H he OWNED that fkg guitar!

i hope to get THAT confident about the MARkets. Like I can do ANYTHING.

i want to get there (y)