forex trading is so hard...

out all EURO longs 2348

don't need this crap

know posts my thread but i'm best trader POSTING on this site
laughing my ass off-you are now long and getting hammered
when u were short you were hammered.
just do the opposite
ps-u r lucky that this is just all made up and zero trading is occuring.
:cry:

not holding this short thru weekend, want this to play out TODAY before the close

got to decide to do this "stress test" where they inject to get me heart racing. sounds like risky BS to me that I really don't need anymore stress in my life, chemically induced doctor supervised or otherwise. every trade my heart races, hook me to THAT doc :D

got to decide to do this "stress test" where they inject to get me heart racing. sounds like risky BS to me that I really don't need anymore stress in my life, chemically induced doctor supervised or otherwise. every trade my heart races, hook me to THAT doc :D

Think of it like trading small stakes, they are testing the system in a low risk enviroment...

Think of it like trading small stakes, they are testing the system in a low risk enviroment...

my life is not small stakes, not to ME :D

"low risk environment" is not NO risk. what's the risk vs reward?? do you know?

my life is not small stakes, not to ME :D

"low risk environment" is not NO risk. what's the risk vs reward?? do you know?

The risk is much lower because you are in safe hands and the reward is your health and life. You don't want it to happen whilst you are sat on the toilet eating a hamburger...

Hate trading friday afternoons, don't you?

all the idiot faders come out.

its long, no its short, its long, no short, no long oyvey

The risk is much lower because you are in safe hands and the reward is your health and life. You don't want it to happen whilst you are sat on the toilet eating a hamburger...

i DO want it to happen that way, if i had my pick :clap:

cbrads, i don't see lot of contribution in form of TRADES on a trading site :D

thinking about banning you from me thread man, convince me i shouldn't :D