Forex Questions

mik1973

290 13
I'm still in the research stage of getting to grips with the FX. Rather than post a load of individual questions i thought i'd try and do it all in one hit- any response /advice to the following would be appreciated:

Does anyone use pivot points with regard to investing in FX. There seems to be a standard of 5 Pivot Points with a number of others developed by vendors to make their own system unique.

Anyone heard of a guy called Alex Krzhechevsky @ www.webtradingsystem.com who claims quite an impressive return over the last couple of years

Are there any free sites offering live data feeds of Futures FX prices ( there are a number of free Spot price sites but haven't found any forward sites)

Anyone have any views on significant FX volatility days. I know the market reacts strongly to certain economic news/indicators such as interest rates, employment figures etc- any others which members have identified? Do the summer months (ref holiday market) have any historical impact on currencies?

Is there any correlation between how a country's currency reacts to a change in the value of its domestic stock market?

Cheers,
Mick

ilia king

327 0
Mick great questions, I am new to forex as well, would like to check this thread for any answers. I opened a game account with Oanda : https://fx2.oanda.com/mod_perl/inde...bCBBTVkFRXGhFUBR3T1VWRh8STUZDXABfCkMNE1leBA==
and seem to get free streaming data from there, the game :cheesy: , seems a very cheap way out of it but it works :cheesy: :cheesy: , wouldn't reccomend it for actual trading though, because the prices are a different everywhere so if are going to trade with a specific brocker you would have to have their data feed, but so far I am in their game account.

Good Luck,

Ilia

mik1973

290 13
Thx for your response ilia- seems an interesting site and a good way for a potential trader to familiarise themselves with a trading platform.
Cheers
Mick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock