Forex Flows

benwhodafunk

4cast have a market flow headlines e.g revealing option expireys who s bid or offered at different levels in fx.

Does anyone know of other sites offering simular stuff.

i find market flow important to trading fx along with bank research the levels are were the real money jumps in.

short euro this morning but i feel we will hit 1.1950 and rally hard from here back up to 1.24+ in the next few weeks if there is no ralley usd is going to continue strenghenig hitting every bottom fishers stops in the teens.

i no waht you mean gamma thats why i try to gather loads of info from quality sites to get consensus.

have traded in the arcades in london and there we had blokes on the phone speaking to mates at the banks to give away orders of some players on the order book this was privy stuff thoe.

if you dont want to commit to real money get a demo trading account at fxcm and download their news feeds package, this gives order flow information. Their options expiry info is accurate but can be quite vague sometimes on market orders, comments such as "large stops reported in the 1.2020 to 1.2050 region" are common, which isnt of much use for short term traders. I have an account with fxcm but im sure other brokers offer the same service

Tom