Forex knowledge and live trading journal

i will await for others to comment on the videos etc and then at another time within next 2 weeks I will come up with some other suggestions.

Meanwhile - please carry on ;-)

i will await for others to comment on the videos etc and then at another time within next 2 weeks i will come up with some other suggestions.

Respectfully. This isn't really going anywhere...

As I stated before, I don't have time to get into debates, or arguments. My only objective starting this thread was to share my experience. I'm not trolling anyone's thread and trying to harass anyone into listening to my methods.

Before we get any further into this. I think I need to know your background and what style of trading you do? I've only heard from you that you have all of this experience trading, and now you are going to give me suggestions? I've posted all of my trades, and laid out all of my analysis for free. And shown both my mistakes and successes so far.

What have you shown me to prove your credentials? What is there for me to base any sort of trust in your advise? Aside from your stated experience? I don't even know if our styles of trading would even be close enough to merit any sort of comparison.

Besides, I'm not looking for your advice. Or anyone else's for that matter. I only pointed out, that if you were really trying to help, you are not accomplishing your objective.

Last edited:
i will await for others to comment on the videos etc and then at another time within next 2 weeks I will come up with some other suggestions.

what is there to say ?........just let him post and walk away F.......I'm sure you have better things to do..I have

N

Last edited:
Respectfully. This isn't really going anywhere...

Before we get any further into this. I think I need to know your background and what style of trading you do? I've only heard from you that you have all of this experience trading, and now you are going to give me suggestions? I've posted all of my trades, and laid out all of my analysis for free. And shown both my mistakes and successes so far.

What have you shown me to prove your credentials? What is there for me to base any sort of trust in your advise? Aside from your stated experience? I don't even know if our styles of trading would even be close enough to merit any sort of comparison.

from what ive seen of F so far .........hes not too shabby .......so I would take any advice you get with a lot of respect and appreciation .....you might just learn something :cool:

N

Last edited:
Anyone who compares trading to brain surgery or rocket science just lost any credibility in my book. F is on my ignore list. I don't have time for talking about nothing.

Last edited:
I think my mistake was thinking that there might be traders, or aspiring traders that might need help on this forum, hence my original post. Now, I see that I was wrong. Everyone here, or at least everyone posting on this thread already knows how to trade, and doesn't need my help. I think all the successful traders must be at trade2win :cool:

Which is fine by me, my trading has improved in leaps and bounds this week, as a result of making my videos, in terms of my patience and discipline, and just relaxing as I analyzes the market. This, in spite of all of the distractions from posters arguing about how long it takes to trade. So, it has been a good experience. And I do have the "ignore" button when things get too distracting…

Last edited:
Maybe start a live call thread with the occasional chart and reason for entry?

Glad you've sussed this game so quickly.

I'm on about year 9 of learning at the moment! :)

scholfield - thanks for the post, and suggestion. Not sure I follow though? I've been posting videos of almost all of my trades directly after entry and explained my analysis and reason for entry in the video. Are you able to get to the videos? Or maybe I misunderstand your request?

I guess my thought is mostly everyone I've ever seen try to explain trading has done it on static charts. But static charts, to me, aren't the same, as the price is not moving. One needs to learn how to trade on a live chart in order to be successful. I remember weeks on end, I'd study charts over the weekend, think I had it all figured out, and then just get slammed on the live charts when I try out my strategies when the market opened.

It wasn't until I gave up looking at static charts, and mostly focused only live charts when the market was open, that I was able to develop my price action reading…

Let me know if I misunderstood?

Last edited:
Anyone who compares trading to brain surgery or rocket science just lost any credibility in my book. F is on my ignore list. I don't have time for talking about nothing.

tough crowd ....he will be heartbroken :cool:

N

I think my mistake was thinking that there might be traders, or aspiring traders that might need help on this forum, hence my original post. Now, I see that I was wrong. Everyone here, or at least everyone posting on this thread already knows how to trade, and doesn't need my help. I think all the successful traders must be at trade2win :cool:

Which is fine by me, my trading has improved in leaps and bounds this week, as a result of making my videos, in terms of my patience and discipline, and just relaxing as I analyzes the market. This, in spite of all of the distractions from posters arguing about how long it takes to trade. So, it has been a good experience. And I do have the "ignore" button when things get too distracting…[/QUOTE]

good.......I have only made 13,000 posts here at T2W with over 600,000 views on my threads ..and it has helped my trading as well ....a little ....

N

ber

Last edited:
I don't judge how good a trader is by the number of posts they make. Anybody can make posts. Doesn't take a rocket scientist or brain surgeon to post on a forum. :LOL:

Last edited:
Okay. I'm running out of people to "thank" for posting on this thread. Any who are still around on this thread, who are posting here to get help with their trading, or to add "value" to trading discussions, thanks for your contribution.

If you are coming on this thread to try and prove what a great trader you are without adding anything of tangible value in your posts, I'd like to suggest that you start your own thread and you can do that just fine without me or anyone else who would like to actually post about trading. Trolling posts will be ignored.

Last edited:
Okay. I'm running out of people to "thank" for posting on this thread. Any who are still around on this thread, who are posting here to get help with their trading, or to add "value" to trading discussions, thanks for your contribution.

If you are coming on this thread to try and prove what a great trader you are without adding anything of tangible value in your posts, I'd like to suggest that you start your own thread and you can do that just fine without me or anyone else who would like to actually post about trading. Trolling posts will be ignored.

I never came here to this thread to say I was a great trader .....and I certainly dont say that on my thread ....the opposite mainly I would like to think

the greatest retail traders in the world are egoless and pretty humble people in my experience .........they have to be ...as excessive Ego and Arrogance are not the best mixes to sustain long term profitability

I would recommend you stop telling people to watch your videos.... as I'm not convinced you will listen much anyway to feedback ......you seem pretty tunnelled on the endless hours you have spent learning and the success you claim to be achieving already .........

this is not the way to get a decent trading mentor ........which I assume you are actually here to do ?

If you want a mentor just say ...........i'm sure someone may be able to help you ?

N

Last edited:
NVP, in case you haven't noticed. You are ignored. You had your chance to post something of value. I don't have time to waste on your meaningless posts

Last edited:
Okay. To anyone who is currently "ignored". I've made mistakes before and got ignored by other posters on forums. Here's how you can get off of that list.

Have someone else who is not ignored send me a private message outlining the reason why you think I should stop ignoring you. If I believe it is a good reason, and not another meaningless attempt to prove something that I couldn't care less about, I'll consider lifting the "ignore" status. But if you come on this thread again just posting stuff that doesn't bring any value, and is just wasting my time, it's back to the "ignore" list with you :(

Also, if anyone starts posting on this thread reasons to lift "ignore" status on anyone, they'll go to the same status. Further, if someone sends me a private message with a reason to lift "ignore" status on someone, and if I don't think it's a good reason, I just won't respond to the message. And depending on the message, this too may get the sender on the "ignore" list :sneaky:

Last edited:
the greatest retail traders in the world are egoless and pretty humble people in my experience .........they have to be ...as excessive Ego and Arrogance are not the best mixes to sustain long term profitability

100% agree and that is my experience from the handful I have met. However I am hoping forexmosbros will prove us all wrong.

Fwiw I watched the eurjpy video and it looked ok. dont know if that method will work on not but I have seen plenty worse.

G/l with it.

100% agree and that is my experience from the handful I have met. However I am hoping forexmosbros will prove us all wrong.

Fwiw I watched the eurjpy video and it looked ok. dont know if that method will work on not but I have seen plenty worse.

G/l with it.

Hi SCM

Lol - Dont worry - really I am quite humble and I am sure my wife could write you a book on all my mistakes and imperfections etc etc ;-)

I make mistakes like us all - I do silly things whilst trading like us all - I have probably taken at least 2 yrs longer than I should have done learning to trade and to get to a reasonable position.

Yes - I can walk the walk - as well as talk it - but I have been praising MM ( Major magnum) this last few days - as he did 270 pips on 11 trades on FOMC evening and over 160 pips today on 24 trades with 5 -7 pip stops - and he is making me look very average - and he's only been trading a couple of years - and getting some help off me on the thread this last 7 weeks.

So if I ever made the top 5000 retail scalpers - I would be delighted - although the 4990 ahead of me would have a tough time staying ahead ;-)

Have a great weekend

Regards

F