Forex Funnel EA

Hi Siddharth.

I'm sorry but the EA had to be coded from scratch and include the improvements took a lot of hours of testing and I had to paid for a programmer to make every single change, and this EA has many other settings available.

I hope you understand.

Cheers
Fxseer

HI Fxseer,

Thanks for replying. I am willing to pay for the EA. Let me know if I can pay and have the EA. Its okay if you reply in negative.

Can you refer me to someone who can create an EA similar to ForexFunnel which would work with any currency pair and can be set to place LONG or SELL entries

Best Regards,
Siddharth.

Hi Siddharth.

I'm sorry but the EA had to be coded from scratch and include the improvements took a lot of hours of testing and I had to paid for a programmer to make every single change, and this EA has many other settings available.

I hope you understand.

Cheers
Fxseer

fxseer how you doing with the funnel

Hi Aha20

I don't trade the funnel anylonger I get better returns with manual trading, but still if you want an auomatic EA to make you money steadly, I believe the Funnel is far more the best EA out there, but let me refresh that not the Original EA tho... You need to get one like the one I have made, as I have said previously the original is just to retrictive and very dangerous for any life size account.

Cheers
Fxseer

yes i do the same best of luck, and if you want to trade ETFs try etf trend trading its the only guy whos ok on the net