Primeval EA

MLfxtester

Hi guys!

I have some good news for you!

Now, in my review ( forex-tester.com/index.php?program=primeval-ea#primeval-ea ) of Primeval EA, you can see the forwardtest of it with a real money account! It was started in the middle of july and for today already have a clear profit in almost 30 percent, - one third of the deposit during 20 days on the REAL MONEY! It's a great results of trading and moreover, Primeval EA on the real money have a stable performance!

primevaleareal.jpg

If you check the statement ( forex-tester.com/forwardtests/primeval-ea/statement.htm ) you will see, that, sometimes Primeval EA have a bad trades, which can exceed profit trades, but a lot of consecutive profit trades can allow to Primeval EA to have a nice statistic and good trading activity. :thumbup:

Besides this statement, on the website of Primeval EA, you can find others forwardtests with a real money account.

Regards, Mark.

Hi scose-no-doubt!

A lot of brokers like Alpari NZ, The Collective FX and so on, can no have any commission, it's just can be reflected on the spread! Not every broker take commission.

Regards, Mark.

tried this ea and then tried to fix it so it would turn profit. Not one penny on any of my attempts. No good logic from the code to use either. It was useless.

Hi Ibranjord!

I don't know why you have such results, but I think you could use not correct settings? This expert shows good results on the real and demo accounts as well.

Regards, Mark.