Forex Funnel EA

Hi ahan20

Good to hear from ya... My live account is growing consisntantly, don't worry war other peoples says they have all misused the EA, as long as u follow my instructions u will be well, there are a couple of other things u need to be in the look out for but
Why don't u email fxseerATgmail.com I don't know how to pm on this forum.

Hear from ya soon

I have rather good results with the funnel, but as others already said, you need a lot of money to get reasonable amounts of profits and be 'protected' against a complete loss. Do not start with anything less than 10000 on a micro lot account. Remember, it is a martingale system.
I wonder if anybody can supply the code of the funnel to see if we can change the always selling system into a buying system to run the two on 2 different accounts.

Hi Ex4ex...

I believe there is another EA that does the same thing as funnel but instead only does BUYs.

It would be interesting to see what would happend if you have the 2 going at the same time.

If you let them run on 2 accounts both will very likely be profitable.
@ Fxseer: do you remember the name? Is it an oppen code?
Thanks

b.t.w.: The funnel does NOT work with 5 digits quotes. It doubles much too fast and the big loss is unavoidable.
Again: does anybody know of an open code EA that works similar to the funnel?

Funnelsystem

i am currently trading the funnel on a live account - if anyone is trading it, please let me know, so we can compare results.

Yes, i have the funnel system and got burned quite badly on a live account by trading 0.1 lots on a 700$ account :( very bad idea. My broker shut me down at a 300$ loss...

I'm running it now on demo account at Alpari UK with a 1300$ account and trading the right lot size (0.01)...

Please tell me how your results are and if you trade all days etc...

Ok Guys it has been 2 months since I started Live, I have only traded live for 6 weeks out of the 8 weeks as I had some problems relating to my broker they have become ECN, but all problems has been solved.

This is my latest Curve of 1 of my LIVE account with Funnel.

Total profit so far has been $1300+, I will update again next month.

DetailedStatement23June.gif

Cheers
Fxseer

b.t.w.: The funnel does NOT work with 5 digits quotes. It doubles much too fast and the big loss is unavoidable.
Again: does anybody know of an open code EA that works similar to the funnel?

Not sure where I found it but you have the Blessing system fifth element.Funnel is ok too on Alpari UK -leverage 1:500 - 0.01 lot with a 5k minimum ( still on demo).
Will try to revert with ingo on Blessing ( fx tsd , fx fisherman).
Blessing works on any pair , and can be tweaked according to your risk tolerance .... have also added another free EA to avoid account wipe out.... close all trades after loss reached xxx value.(y)

Funnel does not work on ECN brokers it needs modifing...Just in case u r new using FUNNEL.

Thanks for ur input sdek4x, how does that Blessing EA work??? Just like funnel...

I have my own improved version of the FUNNEL version that works for my trading style... Don't like the original version, too risky and is very restrictive with the settings.

The original FUNNEL is for deep pockets with Large capital I would not

trade it with less than $20K deposit using micro lots...

Cheers
fxseer

Thanks for ur input sdek4x, how does that Blessing EA work??? Just like funnel...

Fxseer google Blessing system fifthelement.I am using the standard version , tweaked.The new version seems even better.
Martingale EA use levels ... well, new blessing version is safer as
from 1st to 4th level pips distance is 20 or 25 , on 5th and 6th level
pip distance can be 50 , then from 7th level to up can be 100 pips.Then wait for the reverse ...and cash.This help a lot in markets condition where pairs trend for 250 pips non stop.Not sure I can post the EA here , nor the link for other forum tsd.
2 thumbs up.

Heya Sdek4x...
Well I have gone to the forum downloaded the latest version of blessing v5 something...
I have done extensive backtests on various pairs for the last week, and it looks promessing, I quite like it too, but i think it would only work on the USDJPY pair witht he following settings in place;
MM OFF
Micro lots
but I believe this EA needs some*improving, just as funnel it has a fault, accounts can get wiped out eventually.
In my Backtests the EA showed accounts getting Margin calls even with $30K profits, once the EA reaches level 15 the Drawdown is just too big, once price reaches level 12 or 13 you will incur a loss once the trades closses, when price reaches level 10 or 11 you get nice profits when prices reaches level 1 to 9 it makes nice small profits, but once*it gets*caught going the wrong direction*and reaches level 15 out accounts are gone.
Settings I used was default using micro lots on a $10K account deposit, factor 1.4 and Moving Average tried 25, 50, 100.
the only pair I didnt get a Margin Call was with USDJPY, I tried using USDCHF and EURCHF looked quite well but if the price gets trending against the direction of the EA it gets wiped out, and I am using micro lots and default settings...
have u done any Backtests Sdek4x? would you mind sharing your preset, so i can Backtested. (fxseerATgmailDOTcom)
The fault with FUNNEL for people interested using this Ea, depending what your initial capital is, it will get wiped out soon or later unless you take some*mesuares to prevent that.
With a $10K deposit price can only go against you up to lot 5.12 once it hits that level your $10K deposit is in danger, and to tell ya the truth it might get there, if you are trading through high impact annoucements...
thats why is imperative to trade micro lots with at least $20K deposit, the lots that funnel trade are as follow:
5.12 ($10K deposit is in danger at this Level) and believe me i have done Backtests and it has reached that level at least 1 time per year.
Cheers
Fxseer

Results August 2009

hello everyone...

I thought I would post an update of my account...

My last update was in june where i was doing quite well on my live account $1000+ in profits...

Now we are in August and my live account is $2100+

and here is the equity graph of my live account using my own Improved Forex Funnel

I hope to hear others how they are doing...

Cheers
Fxseer

DetailedStatement23aug.gif

Blessing v2

Hello Fxseer,

I like martingale EA´s and Blessing V2 is, to me, the safest I experienced.Funnel blown my 5k demo several times.With martingale systems you do not have to care where market is going , SL brokers chasing , spreads, news,always trading , etc... The scary factor can be managed with Blessing.How ?.I trade 8 pairs.5k demo account
MM off , starting lot 0.01 , BE at level 8 , max level 10.Portion for each pair is 1/8.Backtesting 1 pair or another is useless since we all know that one day , there will be a booomm , but I average 120$ a day with theses new settings and eventually blow one pair every 10 days with a maximum loss of 50% of the 1/8th allocated (+/- 300$ ).New settings were started August 10th,so might be too soon to say hurrrray.I am now at 8,380$ on my demo.Former settings doubled the account in 2 weeks , went to 11k , then to 4k in the other week.Since the balance now increased over 8k , I only changed starting lots 0,02 on EURCHF([email protected]) , EURUSD([email protected]) , EURGPB([email protected]).Grid adjustment factor GAF is still at 1.25.Then 0,01 remaining unchanged on
GPBUSD,GPBJPY,GPBCHF,USDJPY,AUSUSD all pairs at 1.4 multiplier with GAF at 2.0.Hope this help.
Forget about changing MA settings , this is just for the 1st level entry , flip a coin something ...

Please forward testing only ...till you feel you are almost touching the grail.When reach 10k on demo this month will go live with 5k along with my Megadroid.Funnel and FAP are dead to me .
Stephan.

:clap:

Last edited:
Heya SDEK4X

Good to hear from ya....

I agreed with ya, megadroid and any other EAs we can think off are not really good...

Thanks for sharing your expirience about blessing, I liked too, but I havent been able to managed to find a good setting...

But would u mind sharing the preset file for your blessing, so I can forward test it too... if you dont mind...

Thanks
Fxseer

Re: Results August 2009

Hi Fxseer, are you willing to share the improved forex funnel system.

Thanks,
Siddharth.

hello everyone...

I thought I would post an update of my account...

My last update was in june where i was doing quite well on my live account $1000+ in profits...

Now we are in August and my live account is $2100+

and here is the equity graph of my live account using my own Improved Forex Funnel

I hope to hear others how they are doing...

Cheers
Fxseer

DetailedStatement23aug.gif