Forex Day Trader's Thread

it is too oversold to make it through 1.401 today.. You should really consider covering..

covered a small piece of euro short... will add it back on higher, not sure what it wants to do today

oversold, a bounce of 12 hours, so **** it.., also a weak sideways correction will do.. and you will be able to control a shorting trend.

on my current labeling labeling, the usd index could now be in a wave 3 rise, these are the longest waves.. as mentioned before dont bother too much about short term movements, i think the usd index rise has to go to at least 80/81(in the first wave up,before a longer correction) , taking profits earlier would be a grave mistake

he's already cost himself 40 pips.. it would be better to reestablish the short at the 50 day SMA resistance

(it would be better to reestablish the short at the 50 day SMA resistance )

...it does look like its heading there doesnt it

are u guys trading this euro for anything this afternoon... i want to add a piece back on short but not sure which price

I'm buying ninja at 94.1 .. I almost got it filled earlier and it looks like I have a few more hours of suffering before it gets down there and FILLS MY ORDER :|