6. FOMC Meeting ???? That is the only near obstacle to more downside

EURUSD
1. Dubai
2. Greece
3 Austria
4. Better than expected news for US economy
5. Support broken
6. FOMC Meeting ???? That is the only near obstacle to more downside

1. Dubai cleared up and finished with for now.
2. Greece not going to default.
7. Spain?

After some deliberation i've decided to cease trading for 2009 (except for a stupid trade I have on another account.) Market seems jittery and a bit all over the place and i'd rather see what 2010 brings. More importantly, I don't want to start trading if I know my days are limited and I can't recoup any losses. Of course all my trades could be winners, but i'd rather not end the year on that sort of note. Obviously i'll have the charts open all day and deliberate about trading but it's something I think i'll be avoiding seeing how few trading days are left of the year. Making the top 30 under 30 will have to wait till 2010.

After some deliberation i've decided to cease trading for 2009 (except for a stupid trade I have on another account.) Market seems jittery and a bit all over the place and i'd rather see what 2010 brings. More importantly, I don't want to start trading if I know my days are limited and I can't recoup any losses. Of course all my trades could be winners, but i'd rather not end the year on that sort of note. Obviously i'll have the charts open all day and deliberate about trading but it's something I think i'll be avoiding seeing how few trading days are left of the year. Making the top 30 under 30 will have to wait till 2010.
If your going to sit there anyway;
Why not focus on one pair (As you said EUR/USD) and do 1 trade every two days...
Just wait until you really like it, i often kindof forget that i'm risking money and take 'Okay' trades, so i'm waiting for a good scenario, suddenly price is hitting a support on my graph and i buy; Even though really i wasn't looking to buy, i get caught in the moment... and just forget what i'm trying to achieve... But if you limit yourself to just waiting for a really decent scenario then i think its possible you'd do even better.
Also; If you went further than this and said that your order had to be
1. Below price (Not buying after 3 green bars :D)
2. On a limit for atleast 10-minutes before getting filled

It should create patience & Wins for Xmas.

Managed to grab 24 pips off that huge candle that ran to the camarilla pivot
Looks like it might break out the channel, any reason for the volatility? (euro)

If your going to sit there anyway;
Why not focus on one pair (As you said EUR/USD) and do 1 trade every two days...
Just wait until you really like it, i often kindof forget that i'm risking money and take 'Okay' trades, so i'm waiting for a good scenario, suddenly price is hitting a support on my graph and i buy; Even though really i wasn't looking to buy, i get caught in the moment... and just forget what i'm trying to achieve... But if you limit yourself to just waiting for a really decent scenario then i think its possible you'd do even better.
Also; If you went further than this and said that your order had to be
1. Below price (Not buying after 3 green bars :D)
2. On a limit for atleast 10-minutes before getting filled

It should create patience & Wins for Xmas.

No point now really. I'm in the lazy mood and i'm going to be away for the first week of January so don't even want to have to think about holding a good position for a few days. After this week, the trading week gets very broken. I might just play some online poker instead if I sit here. It's a bit cheaper than a losing trade and i'm fairly good at it too. Or maybe i'll just go shopping and get in loads of debt giving me an incentive for next year :LOL:

Pippy: The detachment from stocks in Euro seems to be an attempt for a 1.45 option strike. I wouldn't be surprised to see a bounce and recoupling.. [cough] [cough] Mask.. These are some cheap Euros

OilDayTrader: Why you brainwashing people with crap?

because I wanted my friends to make 85 pips ;)

lower fuel inventories helped the pair hold up for now, technicals are in place I believe, now its in the hands of the fed.

lol im just going to keep my mouth shut, right after I said that, the pair came so close to my stop I could feel it breathing

It will scream higher by 100 pips then tank 200 pips then scream higher 100 pips again.. then chop in a 40 pip range before exploding and killing everyone in a 100 yard radius.. BEWARE the FOMC