Forex Day Trader's Thread

I trade the Japanese session every night foo! The action centers around JPY pairs. That's two incorrect statements in a 10 minute time period..

no its not!

for one cme has little do to with the direction of the forex markets, its used mainly for arb off the spot market.

and how is it incorrect saying EJ is a cross currencey? you cant physically trade it, the price is dertimned by the cross between eurusd and usdjpy..if jpy is moving over night it will move eurojpy

yep just looked, i just meant you can trade it outright...grand total of 209 contracts traded...must be riveting stuff.

well sitting here in front of my computer I can trade EJ just fine ;)

oh and since the FX market is a 24 hour market it doesn't have a daily close so they use the equity market close in NY to calculate closing prices for technical purposes... and that time is in fact 5PM.. so we will find out if Eur is bullish or bearish in about 30 minutes..

well sitting here in front of my computer I can trade EJ just fine ;)

oh and since the FX market is a 24 hour market it doesn't have a daily close so they use the equity market close in NY to calculate closing prices for technical purposes... and that time is in fact 5PM.. so we will find out if Eur is bullish or bearish in about 30 minutes..

its midnight GMT actually bawbag! london is the main fx centre of the world

rockefeller.jpg

check my date next Friday.. y'all don't have latinas.. don't know what you're missing..

verryblueberry

good work my man, my ex was canadian with a bit of native on her..so hot...shame she is a ****ing bitch

love a bit of dark/olive skin