Forex Day Trader's Thread

Sell the rumour earnings season.....Euro is surprisingly holding up despite market fall. May be awaiting Trichets announcement later today on future refinancing direction. There is more support at 1.39/1.391

I defo agree with jgos2 support is holding very well at 1.39 level ...

I think there is one more level to break 1.38....a lot of technical buyers waiting there....

Last edited:
Thank god i didn't get in on a long position on cable overnight. I am waiting for 1.6030-1.6040 region before I get in now

Brave call triple hope it works out and looks like it might - get out now at 70 you made a good gain.

i cud have been making 100ticks right now, instead I only took 37. I have a few stocks, BP and Persimmon doing well, but still, gutted.

i cud have been making 100ticks right now, instead I only took 37. I have a few stocks, BP and Persimmon doing well, but still, gutted.

You made a profit and made one hell of a brave buy at the time - you pretty much bought the bottom of the market. I sat watch my Barclays shares going mad - whats going on??

I still say cable will hit 00 its just on a bounce right now. I out the market until the morning as that's the way I trade fx. Once the US opens things can go silly.

I still say cable will hit 00 its just on a bounce right now. I out the market until the morning as that's the way I trade fx. Once the US opens things can go silly.

I don't think so....

I think cable is on it's way up...Maybe some news could affect it or when U.S opens...