Forex Avenger

so far this week i have had only one trade and successful, waiting for second signal as we speak

I have used the FA system for 2 weeks. The first week I made eight trades and seven were successful. All were in accord with the system and taking just 30 pips profit.This week very few signals for the system were generated because of the intertwined 40 and 80 period moving averages. It was difficult to find a trend. I did 2 trades of which one was profitable. I am impressed with FA so far and believe it will provide good long term income if you stick to the trading rules coupled with sensible money management.

Last edited:
A contact of mine who trades horses on Betfair uses it - 12 trades/9 winners 170 pips gain !!
I'm still curious because Mark McRae endorses it, although I noticed that they seem to be linked to the same publishing house - Old Tree Publishing
Keep me informed of your results for the FA guys

Thanks Again

Trading is probability but a good System will give the edge,
the advantage to come out ahead over a period of time.

I have seen worse risk to rewward ratios but I am not a keen on negtive reward ratios either. I reckon one might be able to play with it a bit themselves. I had Trickster, who posts on a few forums do a review of this system for me HERE and he seemed to rate it. Would be good if anyone else has any comments to add them. Best "method" we have reviewed so far. And before you ask no I am not selling it.