Foresxmospherian

Do you want forexmospherian to leave the site or to simply stop posting

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No.

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
Simple one to answer

He was actually staying at my house whilst I and my family were away on an holiday

I was abroad with a tablet - I saw you out of order comment and contacted him - as I though your comment was below the belt when you know I was away on a break for a week etc

So when I spoke to him on the phone that day - I asked him to do me a favour etc etc etc

I think he spent all day on the forum - but only made one comment to you

Can I ask you - do you like wasting time ?

will not bother answering any more silly questions on this matter - other than to say the dog's name is Basil - and I dont know whether he has an account here as well - but tend to think not

Have a good NFP

I will

Regards

F
Your tablet clearly had internet for you to see Tar`s comments so why not reply yourself rather than contact your brother in law back at your house

Reactions: tar
regardless of F's track record .........I do understand why people get suspicious when a really successful trader steps into the light........its like Ronaldo walking out onto Romney marshes for a sunday league game ........no one believes it ........to good to be true ?

in my own opinion F is one of those traders that likes to be in the mix and have some banter and help people .........from his successful business background /history you can see hes not exactly the "sit in a room on his own" kind of guy (unlike most most successful home office traders in truth)

so make the most of it .............while it lasts .........and accept the help

N

and if this is the most elaborately staged sham in history - sue me .....he could have done it publically and made a fortune by now compared to most of the crap "learn to trade " outfits selling junk to newbies

Thanks for the support N

With you have many many years in trading and also enoying intraday - and even more important - being an accountant - you can smell when something make sense - and I know thats how you see my way of trading

I will have between 400 and 600 scalp losses in a year normally

Why does nobody pick on this part of my winning methods ??

Instead they just do not believe you can have 1700 to 2500 wins per year

I am just a novice compared to this home trader -

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...ng-japan-made-more-than-1-million-trades.html

Regards

F

who cares!

It goes to his charcacter and lies ..Do you really expect people to believe he was on a tablet on the internet on this site reading tars comments and instead of clicking reply he contacts his brother in law and home and tell him to log into an old account and reply for him

Seriously ,if he makes up absolute rubbish for something like that do you and should you believe any of the stuff that he rattles off on a daily basis

Reactions: tar
well his IP would back this up. Definately from a mobile device

Im sure it does have a different ip ,he could have been on a tablet using mobile internet that will have a different ip than his home internet...

He was so upset by Tars under the belt comment he did not reply himself ,why not

Honestly ffsear do you believe that

Thanks for the support N

With you have many many years in trading and also enoying intraday - and even more important - being an accountant - you can smell when something make sense - and I know thats how you see my way of trading

I will have between 400 and 600 scalp losses in a year normally

Why does nobody pick on this part of my winning methods ??

Instead they just do not believe you can have 1700 to 2500 wins per year

I am just a novice compared to this home trader -

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...ng-japan-made-more-than-1-million-trades.html

Regards

F

I just think (with the greatest resect to T2win) few traders appear with a track record and willingness to share

kind of upsets the enthusiastic amateur theme of most forums where most people talk theory and are happy not to take bold steps to improve that

N

personally ive been inbetween jobs now for 2 months and really went for it on my scalping ...........as per my daily thread ...............my trading has improved exponentially and F's thread has really helped to make me realise I can do it ...........I don't even really use LR........ but I really absorbed his many other comments and persevered.........amazing how you can plod on for years and then BANG..the penny drops.......

and its about screentime............I finally got some serious time day in day out recently ....and again its helped

thanks F
N

Im sure it does have a different ip ,he could have been on a tablet using mobile internet that will have a different ip than his home internet...

He was so upset by Tars under the belt comment he did not reply himself ,why not

Honestly ffsear do you believe that

I believe people are becoming slightly obsessed by someone they could simply ignore

Last edited:
Multi nic liar , that's the whole idea .

Ok - this is really really silly now and so to save me wasting any more time on a couple of dissers

Question

Is Forexmospherian a multi nic on the T2W site

Answer

Absolutely 100 % NO

Swear on the bible - mothers death bed - any thing you want

I am no way like the dissers who are multi nics

BELIEVE ME OR NOT BUT I AM TELLING THE 100% TRUTH

I ONLY BLOG AND POST AS FOREXMOSPHERIAN

Is that clear - or shall we get the CIA to look into it

End of discussions

This is a bit of an old fashioned t2w thread ha ha.
Half of them were handbags at dawn fights ha ha

tar and trade2windows

I suggest you don't push your luck making accusations of others having multi-nics when we know that both of you also have other usernames as well.

tar and trade2windows

I suggest you don't push your luck making accusations of others having multi-nics when we know that both of you also have other usernames as well.

And ? yes i had one years back as i recall but never posted with it did i ? Remind me what was it ?

No one accused F :

Sorry SD

I have only one other nic - davies - and I never used it after I lost the password - although my brother in law had used it when i was on holiday once

I do not have any other multi nics - at all

Can I repeat that - no other multi nics - why would I ??

Must keep clarifying all your errors etc etc

PS - are you having a good trading day ?

Regards

F

PPS - I am - as if you could not guess lol

tar and trade2windows

Im not trying to push my luck but the difference is I know you know because I dont try and hide it .Mine is always the same I.P. and I dont use the others as I cant

And the other half are "halfwits." Little wonder I visit less often.:)

Are you saying you enjoyed it more when it was more handbags at dawn? And would you say there are more half-wits than not now or less? And it we could get that ratio up/down, you''d consider contributing more frequently?

Don't forget, there's still plenty of time to vote and the Yes vote has made significant percentage gains over the last couple of days. The magic 20 is within our grasp.

I understand in the event of the magic 20 not being hit before the poll's end, there will be a devo-max option where there may be a limit on the number of posts, size of posts and quality control on content. Effectively a Yes vote.

Have a great weekend. I know I will.