Foresxmospherian

Do you want forexmospherian to leave the site or to simply stop posting

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No.

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
Im not trying to push my luck but the difference is I know you know because I dont try and hide it .Mine is always the same I.P. and I dont use the others as I cant

why did you do it in the first place ?

Lol not quite ,I think its 5th ,as trader333 pointed out put in my i.p. and my previous comes up and on 3rd and 4th time ffsear has ejectecd my from the building
So have you been paid to vote No 5 times or was that an entirely voluntary decision on your part? I don't mind either way as the No vote is entirely meaningless anyway as it was not part of the original poll structure and is completely void, but I am interested in just how strongly some box kiters feel about defending the indefensible.

So have you been paid to vote No 5 times or was that an entirely voluntary decision on your part? I don't mind either way as the No vote is entirely meaningless anyway as it was not part of the original poll structure and is completely void, but I am interested in just how strongly some box kiters feel about defending the indefensible.

Ive only voted once ..the 5 nics are over the course of a year ,this one in play since May and I could only use one as I make a new one when old one is banned

I voted yes by the way, there is only so many times I can read 150000 trades over 50 years making 300000% on accounts under 10 million blah blah blah

Ive only voted once ..the 5 nics are over the course of a year ,this one in play since May and I could only use one as I make a new one when old one is banned

I voted yes by the way, there is only so many times I can read 150000 trades over 50 years making 300000% on accounts under 10 million blah blah blah

Out of interest, and i don't care what he writes to be honest, if the chap annoys you etc, why don't people just stop reading his posts.....:?:

Out of interest, and i don't care what he writes to be honest, if the chap annoys you etc, why don't people just stop reading his posts.....:?:

Even on ignore his post appears you just cant read the words and much like when you blow your nose ,you look at the snot that came out on the tissue ,its much the same on ignore with him

Well Sigma, you managed to achieve this weeks most viewed thread.......:)

Nothing to do with me Sonic, I am merely the messenger/facilitator.

Somebody issued a challenge and I thought I'd see if their confidence was justified. Even with the waters being massively muddied by unrequested intervention it seems increasingly likely the critical mass for the Yes number will get hit. Unless there's yet more unrequested intervention of course.

I am surprised there are only 12 so far. I would have thought even in its currently moribund state the site would have more than a dozen real traders actively participating.

Yes, I know, I was joking.

Rather than trying to run the guy out of town, why not start a "better" thread, showing accurate, unambiguous entries, clear stop-losses, and clear and unambiguous exits.

With the exception of the almost defunct Live Trades, NVPs thread and the Dax thread, people have no option of seeing a daily trading thread, warts and all.

I think the better option would be to render a thread obsolete by providing a superior one.
Rather than the simplistic haranguing of someone who has a popular thread.

I find the guy in question interesting, but wouldn't trade any of his calls since I too find the calls flaky. That's no reason to want to wish ill on the guy.

As I'm sure you're aware sonic, this thread isn't about ignoring anyone - it's asking if the chap's confidence in not being able to find 20 people out of the entire site who would prefer him simply not to be here is justified.

I've tried myself putting him on ignore, but it's like having an ulcerous sore. You want to keep it bandaged and not look it, but you also want to have a peak now and again just to see how disgusting it is.

Personally, I now prefer making the conscious effort to ignore him rather than have him on ignore. I derive significant pleasure (unnnghhhh....) from purposefully not responding any more.

Rather than trying to run the guy out of town, why not start a "better" thread, showing accurate, unambiguous entries, clear stop-losses, and clear and unambiguous exits.

With the exception of the almost defunct Live Trades, NVPs thread and the Dax thread, people have no option of seeing a daily trading thread, warts and all.

I think the better option would be to render a thread obsolete by providing a superior one.
Rather than the simplistic haranguing of someone who has a popular thread.

I find the guy in question interesting, but wouldn't trade any of his calls since I too find the calls flaky. That's no reason to want to wish ill on the guy.
This seems to be a surprisingly common theme. I say surprising as it's coming from those I consider to be the more sensible posters on this site.

This thread isn't anything about banning, running anyone out of town or anything like that. It was to establish if there were 20 people who would be prepared to say they'd prefer him not to be here. That's all. A challenge to his arrogance.

I appreciate the poll has been inappropriately modified subsequent to my posting it which has caused a great deal of confusion (and perhaps that was the intent) so perhaps this is why so many are missing the point.

As I'm sure you're aware sonic, this thread isn't about ignoring anyone - it's asking if the chap's confidence in not being able to find 20 people out of the entire site who would prefer him simply not to be here is justified.

I've tried myself putting him on ignore, but it's like having an ulcerous sore. You want to keep it bandaged and not look it, but you also want to have a peak now and again just to see how disgusting it is.

Personally, I now prefer making the conscious effort to ignore him rather than have him on ignore. I derive significant pleasure (unnnghhhh....) from purposefully not responding any more.

Thats a better analagy than mine (y)

Once again Sigma, i do take great enjoyment at reading your posts, especially the analogies......all good fun, as we have crossed swords in the past i have respect for your ability to fight your corner........;)

This seems to be a surprisingly common theme. I say surprising as it's coming from those I consider to be the more sensible posters on this site.

This thread isn't anything about banning, running anyone out of town or anything like that. It was to establish if there were 20 people who would be prepared to say they'd prefer him not to be here. That's all. A challenge to his arrogance.

Set yourself a deadline.
If you don't get your 20 people by the deadline,
a: admit that people either want him to stay, or
b: people are generally not interested enough to bother to want him to leave.

You have skewed this in your favour by;
a: not having a deadline, and
b: wasting your own precious time on this, and
c: not considering that his arrogance is matched by your own, by banging this tedious drum.

Maybe there should be a new poll
A: Should Forexmospherian stop posting
B: Should Sigma-D give this a rest?

First to 20?

Once again Sigma, i do take great enjoyment at reading your posts, especially the analogies......all good fun, as we have crossed swords in the past i have respect for your ability to fight your corner........;)

I agree with shane, I like your writing style and in no doubt you're well educated, but i think you need to focus your attention away from fxmo, with all thats going on in the world at the moment, Live and let live, the guy is doing no harm to anyone.

btw,

do you still deny ever being a member here before under a previous nic ? :whistling