Foresxmospherian

Do you want forexmospherian to leave the site or to simply stop posting

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No.

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
You're a gentlemen split, but I have to disagree. He follows people around and sticks his boilerplate 10,000 hours, 16,000 trades 5-7 pips stop yada yada yada into virtually every thread going. He's a thread limpet.

:D Thanks, you're a gentleman, too, SD and I enjoy reading your posts more than f's.! I stay away from him, most of the time, just bump into him now and again. I do realise that he has an ego problem, but as I have no interest in his style, I go on to something else. I certainly don't hate him enough to want him gone, in fact, I stuck up for him in his early days because I felt that he was being unfairly judged. Hope I don't get any hate mail from admired members! :LOL:

"Do you want forexmospherian to leave the site or to simply stop posting" YES or NO

Some people have voted yes.
Does that mean that those voters want him to
a) stop posting and stay on the site, or
b) leave the site?

Sorry to be either thick and/or pedantic, but the altered question does not make a lot of sense.

I'm about to vote NO, btw.
People who don't like Mr F could use the ignore facility, if it still exists.

Banning people because you disagree with their views is the start of a slippery slope which doesn't lead to any useful place. Offensive and obscene posts should be moderated out. I say that a large percentage of opinion in the world is completely tosh, and of course because that's MY opinion it's therefore right, however I reserve your right to be made aware of that tosh.

Come on guys, we're all big enough to ignore what we don't like or agree with but do that at your peril – there's often a little bit of useful information lurking there somewhere and what you ignore might just be it.

"Do you want forexmospherian to leave the site or to simply stop posting" YES or NO

Some people have voted yes.
Does that mean that those voters want him to
a) stop posting and stay on the site, or
b) leave the site?

Sorry to be either thick and/or pedantic, but the altered question does not make a lot of sense.
The orginal with edits made more sense, but ffsear decided he wanted my poll to be done his way. It's a real mess and doesn't make any sense.

"I'm about to vote NO, btw.
People who don't like Mr F could use the ignore facility, if it still exists.
Yes, I appreciate you're a accepting sort of person Mr. Charts, but like a few others you've completely missed the context that spawned this thread. Ignore either conscious or automatically mandated is always an option and by far the best and most sensible approach to take if you simply don't want to intercat with a specific individual or thread. But expert forestmistyfairyan stated in one of his posts - possibly he's still not deleted it - that if 20 people said they wanted him to leave the site, he would. It was his normal bluff and bluster, but I thought as he's made the offer it would be churlish not to test the waters. Nothing chanced etc.

In its original form we were just looking for the magic 20, but ffsear decided to undermine the process and make it into a popularity contest completely debasing the original intent.

I'm sure however that expert forestmistyfairyan will appreciate your support however as he'll be updating his views/votes/post count and thread visitors on a minute by minute basis.

Banning people because you disagree with their views is the start of a slippery slope which doesn't lead to any useful place. Offensive and obscene posts should be moderated out. I say that a large percentage of opinion in the world is completely tosh, and of course because that's MY opinion it's therefore right, however I reserve your right to be made aware of that tosh.

Come on guys, we're all big enough to ignore what we don't like or agree with but do that at your peril – there's often a little bit of useful information lurking there somewhere and what you ignore might just be it.
Aaaaarrggghhhhhh.....He laid down a challenge to find 20 people. Anybody could have taken up that challenge. I did. We're not talking about banning. expert fairy set the number of haters at which he would feel unable to face t2w life any more. I thought it far too good an opportunity to pass up on.

Safe in the knowledge that expert forestmist doesn't come here, as it's not one of 'his' 2 threads, and I don't want to send him into any further emotional tailspins, but this thread has had more views than both of his combined today. A thread about his potential exodus from the site. Tells its own story I think.

This is just a joke. I have no idea what views either or any of them have had or even if it's possible to find out, should anyone ever want to that is. I wouldn't want to be accused of posting misinformation.

Aaaaarrggghhhhhh.....He laid down a challenge to find 20 people. Anybody could have taken up that challenge. I did. We're not talking about banning. expert fairy set the number of haters at which he would feel unable to face t2w life any more. I thought it far too good an opportunity to pass up on.

Fair enough! I'll stick to the joke of the day thread LOL

This is just a joke. I have no idea what views either or any of them have had or even if it's possible to find out, should anyone ever want to that is. I wouldn't want to be accused of posting misinformation.
Could ask him for the excel file :whistling

NO

Wrong again SD

I have a thread here with 4 stars a
But not your main bread and butter day to day expert fairymist thread. That's got just three. That's one less (currently...LOL) than this one which is still full of promise and the dream very much alive.

Chin up.

Jeeeez, ruined!

{embarrassed}

One of those occasions when "he can throw it but he sure can't catch it when it bounces back" can genuinely be applied.

Doh! Well even us apes can be thick sometimes.

I had to have a word with expert frostymossfarepleaseian on another thread about his constant multinic swipes and I got to thinking, if I had multinics, would I use them in this thread? The honest answer is No. I really want to see this work out just as it should. It's a genuine and honest inquiry into values. If there are not at least 20 good men (or women) and true on this site, that's going to be interesting all of itself.

No one is getting banned here

Hi Sigma D

Well my year is up at the end of October - yes its been 12 months

I have achieved the task I set out to do when I started my live thread.

I have rattled the old school - irritated prop traders and commercials and helped maybe 20 or even 40+ traders along on their journey.

I have received many compliments - astonished many with my calls ( yes you must hate that) and generally been helpful explaining a lot about how I trade etc

I might take your offer up and leave to pastures new in November

I will leave it to the members to decide and if they want me to say my good byes I will - no problem at all

I have enjoyed it here - and really would like to stay if I am wanted - but I retire fully in 3 more years and have plenty of opportunities to join different FX groups etc and spread my winning method around - totally free of charge

As far as I am concerned if 100 really learnt it well and succeeded after another year being successful with it - it would not make one difference to me - as I will be sailing somewhere in the Med - as long as its stays safe to do so

I really dont like the FX Industry - the institutions etc and really dont like to admit I make money from this crooked deceitful game - but its good fun and I just hope the commercials and institutions get really wacked by the regulators one day - as they have been real bar stewards as far as I am concerned

So find 20 plus members to back you and I will just say bonsoir and move on :LOL:

Best Regards

F

Year is up? You’re leabing???

HUZZAH!!!!

What? Largest number of meaningless posts in the history of the site?

Don’t sell yourself short mate. You’ve irritated everyone.

20 or even 40 traders? Which is it? Names? Can’t divulge? Who’d a thought….About as nebulous as your ‘live’ (ha ha ha) trade calls.

Astonished many with your calls. Yeah, I’ll give you that. I’ve yet to talk to any who are anything but totally astonished with your calls.

It wasn’t an offer – it was a desperate plea to the mods.

How will you do that? A poll? Go on then. Set up a poll

You’ve been too generous with us already, Please go and spread your wisdom with others. Please?

Yes, whatever. Er, what happened to the 20 or maybe 40? Now it’s 100. LOL

Yes, I’m sure you’re the first and main topic of conversation each and every day.

If the moderators agree I’ll start the poll. Well, I’ll start the poll as forexmospehrian has suggested and if you’re not happy with it (or if you ban him for his posts which have been outside site guidelines in the interim) then prhaps you’ll just remove it.

But rather than finding an arbitrary 20 to side with me to have you leave the site, a simple majority will do.

These are two comments in E T traders thread from last night made by me and SD

Note the last line - said by Mr S D

A simple majority will do

Its unfortunate that Sigma will never make a lawyer or astute businessman -has his attention to detail and his attention span are very questionable

Maybe that is his reason for his own admission - that he cannot trade successfully

I suppose you will say now I am changing the goal posts

But you have changed them upmteen times already trying desperately to find a way to get rid of me.

What's the odds on you giving me an apology and you becoming a successful retail trader one day ??

Best Regards

F

PS- did you have a good trading day ? - well I did - ROFL

Now children, if you see expert frostymousepherical in here, you all shout out, won't you! I can't see him myself because he's not real, but you can. Only those with the mind of a child can apprehend his possibility. But sometimes, the nasty side comes out - we call it Norman. And when he does, we have to immediately shut our eyes tight to make him go away! Do that now. There, that's better isn't it.

Norman, why were you and all the other box kites thrown off the other site?