Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
Hi guys

Sorry to cause such a fuss

I have just looked at poll - and have not voted even for myself

We now have 22 votes

72% IE 16 votes want me to stay for now

As far as I am concerned - thats it

Under SD's game if it takes just 1 day or 2 years to get 20 voters to say No then - I should leave

Hardly a fair process surely ;-)

Now - SD can you set up another poll - asking all members whether they would like to see a new thread dedicated to trying to get you intraday profitable on FX pairs - with me showing you how its done

Finally obvious question -

How many times have you voted No Sigma D - not as you but as another alias

Where is Mr Blonde and Purple Brain to back you up ??

PS - Are you having a good trading day

Guess what ?

Regards

F

until he sees proof of your abililty, I doubt he'll take you up on your offer, F-bomb.

The 'this' you are referring to is about the methods you are employing to disrupt and destroy the process. Ultimately, your final sanction will be to remove it if it looks like it's not going the way you want it to go.

It's a fail because you've changed the basis of the poll. But what if you just left it alone and ducked out now and it hits the 20 YES votes then. Is it still a fail? And if so, for whom?

Come on sig! lets be friends. Being a moderator would be ****ing boreing if you wern't around :whistling

If anyone is interested in tap dancing, this is the thread to watch.

Regardless of any outcome, forexmfo will come back with some reason why his presence here is essential.

When you have no integrity or credibility left to defend, there little pressure - only embarrassment. And that passes soon enough.

Tapetty tippity tap tip tip tap tap.

Come on sig! lets be friends. Being a moderator would be ****ing boreing if you wern't around :whistling

I've always been your friend mate. Crystal Palace supporter, long time resident of your current neck of the woods and even at one time at your new abode location as from tomorrow. You moving anywhere near Havelock Road?

We also share another unfortunate interest and one that I suspect neither of us wishes we had to.

But if it wasn't me, it would be someone else.

Just seen someone has taken the trouble to rate the thread with those stars. LOL. Who, I wonder would go to all that trouble just to show it having one star? Hmmmm....mofo, you are a player, not.

Poll will close when 20 in total have cast a vote.

Yes or NO count as a vote for him to leave. I should have just made it a single option vote which is all foprexmofo wanted. We've effectively got that even though I can't retrospectively change the voting structure.

The irony - a thread relating to forexmofo and I can't make any retrospective changes. LOL.

Not everyone spends as much time on the site as you. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a direct correlation between your arrival here and the reduced frequency with which genuine traders now visit this site.

It would be fair and appropriate to allow them take their time to participate.

What really gives you away Mr SD - is your obvious denial for me to actually assist you intraday trading the FX market.

I think you are maybe a very clever guy - certainly intellectual but suffer from a very low boredom threshold and also dont have the capacity to focus and stay in a concentrated zone.

With you knowing this - you don't even want to really learn to profit from the markets - but also want to make sure if you cannot gain - then nobody else should gain.

I remember Random 12345 saying he did not think any retail trader could make consistent money discretionary intraday trading the FX markets - and as we know he worked in the Industry.

But the truth is - you can profit every day - if you are really good with many edges etc - but maybe only 2-5% of all retai FX traders can do it

So lets say out of 1000 retail traders 20 -50 traders can do it - BUT 90% of these guys will never tell others all their secrets or how they do it

Why should they if it taken then 5 -10 years to get there?

But I am prepared to explain - free of charge - simply because I can and I dont need to rely on this form of income for the next 5 - 10 years etc.

For some reason - I dont think you like that ??

What really gives you away Mr SD - is your obvious denial for me to actually assist you intraday trading the FX market.

I think you are maybe a very clever guy - certainly intellectual but suffer from a very low boredom threshold and also dont have the capacity to focus and stay in a concentrated zone.

With you knowing this - you don't even want to really learn to profit from the markets - but also want to make sure if you cannot gain - then nobody else should gain.

I remember Random 12345 saying he did not think any retail trader to make consistent money discretionary intraday trading the FX markets - and as we know he worked in the Industry.

But the truth is - you can profit every day - if you are really good with many edges etc - but maybe only 2-5% of all retai FX traders can do it

So lets say out of 1000 retail traders 20 -50 traders can do it - BUT 90% of these guys will never tell others all their secrets or how they do it

Why should they if it taken then 5 -10 years to get there?

But I am prepared to explain - free of charge - simply because I can and I dont need to rely on this form of income for the next 5 - 10 years etc.

For some reason - I dont think you like that ??

SD take the offer ............classic trader trait is to ignore help and not open the mind ...............we all do it ..............

as bruce lee once said you need to empty the cup before filling it again

or was that my tealady ?
N

Not everyone spends as much time on the site as you. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a direct correlation between your arrival here and the reduced frequency with which genuine traders now visit this site.

It would be fair and appropriate to allow them take their time to participate.

do you truly think that F is reducing T2Win traffic ?.......its a free site and open to everyone ...........

I thought he was aiding/boosting it ...............why don't we ask for traffic numbers from the mods ?

1400+ isn't bad from current figures .........I think generally we average below 1,000 in truth

N

do you truly think that F is reducing T2Win traffic ?.......its a free site and open to everyone ...........

I thought he was aiding/boosting it ...............why don't we ask for traffic numbers from the mods ?

1400+ isn't bad from current figures .........I think generally we average below 1,000 in truth

N

Incredible. Both you and mofo are so constantly engaged in checking your stats in the mirror that you miss the entire point of the problem. Traffic is just noise, number of posts, numbers of guests. What's gone missing is quality. Quality of posters. Quality of posts.

There are two restaurants. One serves high end food with exceptional service which makes the dining experience exceptional and much sought after. And this attracts a certain clientele. The other is a fast food burger bar which is big on quantity and calories but low on protein, vitamins and nourishment - at all levels. This also attracts a certain clientele.

Real traders who do have something better to do with their time but want to dip into trading sites to see what's going on that might interest them and in which they may like to participate and mix with like minded souls with the same ethos and aims also fall into similar categories.

So to answer your question: No mofo is probably increasing traffic, noise, posts while simultaneously decreasing the visits and posts from quality posters who don't really want to be seen in this sort of establishment. And when quality posters start to disappear it's a self-stoking cycle. More and more leave until you've got to where you are now. A handful of quality, active posters. I say a handful, I'm counting 7 so far.

But with the weekend coming, a few more may well take a peep in and register their assent. Let's see shall we?

Last edited:
sure .........and I ordered my bacon sandwich an hour ago .............where is it ?

You're a bit late with this poll, lol.
Consensus was reached a long time ago that although not a real trader and despite his nebulous 'calls' (which due to the way they are worded and the numerous 'clauses' mean he can always claim a 'win), he's likely not trying to sell anybody anything and is just a bored old dude 'blogging' to fill up his day.
Harmless pest. With the exception of his one or two loyal followers who don't know any better and can't see what's in front of their eyes, Most simply ignore him and leave him too it.

I just ignore the nonsense and don't care whether he stays or goes and haven't voted :)

Have a **** day....I know i will!!

bit harsh?

bit harsh?

No, not really. I thought it a good past. I would not call him a pest because, as far as I know, he interferes with no one. I leave him alone, too, because his stuff does not interest me but he is, obviously, pleasing someone and has proved himself a survivor, judging by the length of his thread.

Quality of his posts keeping expert traders away? He has only been here a year and I have been longer, during which time, I can assure SD and others, that members have seen good, and bad posters, come and and go on a regular basis.

Live and let live and those who don't like him should go somewhere else. The site is big enough for all.

No, not really. I thought it a good past. I would not call him a pest because, as far as I know, he interferes with no one.
You're a gentlemen split, but I have to disagree. He follows people around and sticks his boilerplate 10,000 hours, 16,000 trades 5-7 pips stop yada yada yada into virtually every thread going. He's a thread limpet.

I have to admit seeing that someone had started hitting back with the stars and got it to 3 I rated the thread 'excellent' and bumped it up to 4.

Star Wars. Love it.

Hey! That means this thread has got more stars than his.

Own'd.

I have to admit seeing that someone had started hitting back with the stars and got it to 3 I rated the thread 'excellent' and bumped it up to 4.

Star Wars. Love it.

Hey! That means this thread has got more stars than his.

Own'd.

NO

Wrong again SD

I have a thread here with 4 stars and over 40 voted - with the odd idiots only voting 1 etc

The thing about it - you have just accused me of being a thread number fanatic etc etc - and yet you are doing the same

By the way - I have not voted on the star quality nor whether I should remain

With regard to my present haters - ie the ones ho want me to go

Well it is obvious why

They are bound to hate any successful retail trader who tells it like it is and gives out lots of free tips and advice

I mean if you have spent 3 or 5 or even 7 years working to find your edge and develop a profit - why oh why would you want a newbie to know what you know in just say 12 or 18 months

Thats why I enjoy doing this

To wind up selfish haters and to give free help to genuine good guys etc

They still will need many many hours to get there - its not possible to go consistent and stay consistent in just a few months - the mindset will bugger you up

It takes time - hard work and loads of discipline - all the stuff I would say most members here - just dont have

Its not just here - its across the board - everywhere - that's why there is so many losers whilst the institutions etc are just laughing at all retailers - they know 90% will never get there

With regard to being a pest

Its easy - leave me to my own 2 threads and dont rattle my cage

Rattle my cage - and then I react - and I love reacting ;-))

Have a guess whether I had a good day today?

It really does become easy when you really know what you are doing

Regards

F