Foresxmospherian

Do you want forexmospherian to leave the site or to simply stop posting

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No.

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
He wasn't banned as such. He was given an infraction for posting rubbish on peoples threads. We had too many complaints.

However, as has happened so often with his other usernames, Once he get an infraction he turns to the PM system and starts handing out personal abuse to moderators and staff which in turn gets him a ban.

I agree, sometimes sh1t needs to be called out. Not just in fomo's case, but in general. There is just so much inane mindless drivel which serves no purpose but to highlight their own agenda in most cases.

He did a quick sweep one day of exposing how the "analysis" on certain threads was just so arbitrary that whatever happened they could claim whatever they liked and in most cases, its a reference to their own website.

There is just no accountability on what anybody says which makes it tantamount to a non-education of trading. Claims of grandeur that don't need to be verified, rehashing of other peoples work, "analysis" of what happened yesterday.
This site is a vendors dream really.

Coupled with the T2Wbots that even they themselves are inaccurate and misleading
http://www.trade2win.com/articles/1928-cfds-exploring-few-strategies-succeed
this one just as an example recently
just exacerbates the problem.

I'm struggling to understand the purpose of this site anymore

I agree, sometimes sh1t needs to be called out. Not just in fomo's case, but in general. There is just so much inane mindless drivel which serves no purpose but to highlight their own agenda in most cases.

He did a quick sweep one day of exposing how the "analysis" on certain threads was just so arbitrary that whatever happened they could claim whatever they liked and in most cases, its a reference to their own website.

There is just no accountability on what anybody says which makes it tantamount to a non-education of trading. Claims of grandeur that don't need to be verified, rehashing of other peoples work, "analysis" of what happened yesterday.

Coupled with the T2Wbots that even they themselves are inaccurate and misleading

I did think this thread was out of order though. I didn't think Foresxmo deserves this kind and level of abuse. It's tantamount to cyber bullying.

Entertaining yes as we are not on the receiving end but he did need a smack on the wrist. Reminds me of Dick Emery - was awful but we did like him :)

Nothing wrong with any of that, but this guy had become a nightmare. PM and E-mail abuse to myself, Sharky and Steve. Making suggesting we are paid by vendors to protect them. Enough was enough. I give up my free time to mod this place. Most of which involves shutting down spammers and vendors. The abuse is not on.

Last edited:

Hi Malaguti

Last comment you made with reference to my thread - I liked and commented back it was well thought out and explained

However this comment - I take exception too

I make live calls - everday - in advance and normally - over 80% are correct

Just check out my thread yesterday and today

Trouble is - if you throw enough sh*te at the wall - some of it will stick and thats whats happened to me

Ever since Random - LV and Shakone went there was the old boy membership saying - we need to get rid of this guy - and that was the clear plan

It was so obvious - you dont like my ways and also giving so many tips out for members still trying to get there

You even said yourself on another comment - once you found a successful way - keep it to yourself - dont tell everybody

Well I have a very successful complex way - that no newbie can just copy - it demands time - hard work and study and then determination etc etc

I have no problem with other experienced traders not wanting to help newer traders - especially after its taken 3 -5 years to maybe get to a decent level

But - I am different

I got helped on my way - and then discovered so much more after I realised all the trade BS in FX trading

Now I trying to give some help back - FREE of charge to other genuine traders who want to learn more

I appreciate it's annoying to many - but they dont have to follow the thread or listen to others trying to pull me apart

Luckily - I am mentally tough as they come - mainly due to my background

With regards being a FX retail intraday expert - I am one

BUT - no way will i just give calls on a plate to all and sundry - they need to get involved etc to get more input off me

I am an the real deal - no two ways about it - but as you know - I dont buckle to dissers and old members network etc etc

I appreciate you are a P & F chart guy etcetc

As far as i am concerned I can outcall any intraday FX calls you want to come up - in the now - I am just not a fortune teller looking at 4 - 12 hrs ahead

I do enjoy your contributions also - as you are witty and knowledgeable

Shame that you cannot see how I trade so successfully

Regards

F

He did a quick sweep one day of exposing how the "analysis" on certain threads was just so arbitrary that whatever happened they could claim whatever they liked

Exactly. Bolded was Sigmas main gripe.

He shoudn't of sent abusive PM's. Guess he was clearly annoyed at the Mods innabililty to understand the points he was tring to make.
I guess really, anything's allowed as long as it's not abusive. But threads like the one in querstion make this site no better than 'forexfactory' and 'babypips' (and it used to be LOTS better than those sites in the olden days due to the quality of posters.)

Shame that you cannot see how I trade so successfully
F

and yet it would be so easy to help me or anyone else see just how successful you are. So easy to put those dissers and haters in their place without anyone needing to get banned or leave the site.
perhaps you could contribute greatly to this site, I just get immediately put off with the fanfare that has to go into almost every retort you make.
"I am the real deal". Its just so unnecessary. Anyone who is the real deal rarely has to tell anyone else.
I know, I know you enjoy it. we're just going round in circles F.
Lets just leave it at that, shall we

The showboating and the fanfare is so easy to stop - and I have mentioned many times - when the dissers and haters leave me alone - I revert to normal mode - ie non arrogant and always respectful and even just stay to by main thread

When I first stated the thread last November - I did not know that my scalps calls would be mainly a waste of time - due to delays of posts and the refreshing needed

Its no good calling a scalp 20 seconds before it starts and then be out in 4 mins - when so many followers might not even read about it to 3 -5 mins after I type it

Ok - I request followers to refresh the page every 30 secs in busy times to catch all the comments - but I have noticed many time myself - I miss a post or two every hr when the thread moves on to another page - and sometimes it been over 10 mins before I saw a question that might have been raised prior

To overcome this - I changed to explaining time windows and then gave levels in advance as well as my multi Lrs settings for a 1 min chart - so followers could see how I was looking at the reversals and break outs etc etc

I think at least over 15 members have tried the sets ups - and then they can follow the movements so much easier etc - and even know what I am probably doing - before I even type it

Unfortunately - members like SD - did not bother to understand the methods and not follow the other thread to understand the procedures and all the clues I look for

We all knew he had a very low boredom threshold - could not focus enough etc etc and generally just wanted to play up - no problem as far as I was concerned - until it just goes a bit too far

So what was a shame - a few other members who like Intraday trading etc such as NVP etc - then got their threads "bombed " - simply because they liked what I had been doing.

We all know he will be back - and then it all starts again

I will quite happy to totally ignore it - it just does not really matter - but for some other genuine members who want to trade profitably etc - it will just put them off

If I remember correctly T2W is a trading forum - ie you discuss trading methods and trades and everything connected with the process

Maybe SD thought he owned it and knew what was best for all and if anybody did not agree then they should leave

I respect everybody's views and respond to all polite suggestions - and as far as I am concerned will adapt and fit in and just get back to normal - ie continually trying to improve the "live FX Intraday thread" - but without giving all and sundry free profitable trades every hour of the day with them not having to do nothing at all ;-)

When you look back over the history of T2W - there are many thousands of excellent posts and of course some great contributors / members

However - I would have thought that the vast majority of members would be retail traders - who maybe are still learning or even if they have been trading over 10 yrs are trading their own accounts with capital amount mainly under $250 k .

All retail traders like to hear from so called Trade professional traders - working for Hedge Funds or other Institutions etc - to try and learn more. So the likes of Random 12345 and a few others would have great credibility etc and be well respected

But maybe the question should be ....... Why ?

They might know commercial methods etc inside out - and great for investors or traders with multi million dollar accounts. Tell me though - other than saying 90% of retail traders lose etc - how can they help you

Retail FX trading is totally different to commercial trading with multi millions

We just follow and have so many advantages that maybe are not discussed enough

Yes - I can see T2W does have some very good retail traders - maybe trading their own monies and have been reliable and even profitable for many years.

Trouble is - I would like to see many more actual full time retail traders with at least 7 years behind them becoming more active - making calls in advance - either 10 seconds - 10 mins or 10 hrs before the move - not 1 hr after it finished or the next day etc etc

I generally have 1 to 4 bad intraday trades a day - ok sometimes they might be only minus 2 pips or if bad minus 7 pips - thats up to 450 -600 per annum LOSERs

Surely if I have them and accept them - why can't we have some more members making calls on FX - not just scalps - swing trades and even position trades etc etc

If you call wrong - so what - but when you have your winners - lets give you a pat on the back

Regards

F

Remember when Tar 'appeared' to make 100's of pips per day on your thread? Sigma, too.
I think it went over your head, but they were trying to show you how, unless 'calls' are along the lines of ''long here at xxx'' they are pointless/meaningless, and someone who has exactly zero experience can appear to win 100% of the time!

If you have levels scattered everywhere all you need to do is wait for a big move in either direction and claim to have taken the trade that turned out to be right. YOu can always claim after the even that the other level (that would have lost) was never triggered for whatever reason you choose to pluck out of the air.

I know that i'm wasting my time with this as it's been explained to you like a 4 year old by a number of people.

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
In this instance, it would be accoutn screenshots. That won't happen because you don't trade a live account.
Failing that, real time calls are good, but only when clear and concise

As far as I can see this is happening. Here are some recent examples:

1. tar & myself calling big USD short on Friday. The following monday (yesterday) saw the biggest 1 day drop in the dollar in a year. When I checked late yesterday tar was probably up +100 pips on that. Let's just say my PnL was pretty healthy (I can show you if you like).
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-7638.html (post #53464)

2. Later, several members posting calls leading to multiple gains of 30-60+ pts.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-7640.html (post #53480)

So tbh not quite sure what you're getting at here...

Hi DJ

Agree - I know you Postman and maybe another 10 + members are very busy on that thread - but its not really a spot FX thread

I am thinking more of more independent member day trading threads - ie - 5 or 10 more like mine by all different types of traders from short term to swing - from any level etc

Atm enjoying the Edinburgh Trader one - not wanting to make calls on it - but wish him well and I hope it spurns more etc

It would be good if we had several more running - even if just one off for say a couple of weeks or month

Come on Tar - you could do one on FX and indices etc - your own rules etc etc and I promise I would not get involved etc - but we all like seeing other traders methods and routines

I will let you off DJ - you have already done one and I know you walk the walk and get the t shirt already ;-)

Regards

F

Remember when Tar 'appeared' to make 100's of pips per day on your thread? Sigma, too.
I think it went over your head, but they were trying to show you how, unless 'calls' are along the lines of ''long here at xxx'' they are pointless/meaningless, and someone who has exactly zero experience can appear to win 100% of the time!

If you have levels scattered everywhere all you need to do is wait for a big move in either direction and claim to have taken the trade that turned out to be right. YOu can always claim after the even that the other level (that would have lost) was never triggered for whatever reason you choose to pluck out of the air.

I know that i'm wasting my time with this as it's been explained to you like a 4 year old by a number of people.

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
In this instance, it would be accoutn screenshots. That won't happen because you don't trade a live account.
Failing that, real time calls are good, but only when clear and concise

Sorry Devilcus - I have only just seen your comment and therefore will now reply to it

Think about what you have said - because you and so many others have still failed to see how I operate.

Ok - follow this - if all my trades - yes everyone have mental stops ( not hard) from 3 to 7 pips - and all the levels I give to scalp buy or sell are at crucial "turn point" levels - then for example - a buy at say on EU at say 3000 and a sell at 2986 is covered by my stop size and is clear

The trouble is so many traders here have not worked out or see proper interim day levels being used to so good effect. You cannot do it at any price level.

I dont need to say - just buy EU at 3003 and stop 5 pips target 10 - 20 -30 pips

The way I do it allows me always the advantage of having no bias and taking either a sell or a buy at any time

Thats flummoxed maybe 90% of you on here - and you still not got it - maybe I am talking to many 4 years old's - have you thought of that ??

I am short term intraday FX trader - OK

I have no trading bias

I scalp buy and scalp sell on my main pairs everday and because I take on average 10 to 20 trades - even with losses - I should - due to my system still make profit - assisted by winning scalps going into swing trades with stops in profit etc

So for me the idea of just saying -BUY EU AT 3000 - is an antiquated and inefficient method of making calls

Instead - its scalp buy above 3000 and 3003 ( stops are always the same remember ) - and then scalp sell under 2989 and 2985 as example

The levels are the key part of the method - ie the lines in the sand

Furthermore If i take a scalp buy and it makes 8 pips and then comes back to entry - I have failed - as not taken a profit

So many wait to be stopped out at minus 5 pips

That's old hat to me - but so many members here have been used to mediocrity - they have been well and truely caught out by my methods.

They are so used to fixed larger stops - fixed targets and fixed methods in dynamic fluid markets - no wonder so many lose

With regards to trading a live account - please grow up :confused:

Do you think after 7 yrs full time - and I dont sell courses or books /dvds etc - I am still on a demo

In fact I remember some of the old members saying - well he will not keep that up - etc etc

One year later this month.......

All I can say if you cannot take 10 to 20 trades over the course of the day and comment on it with levels and plans - then you are no real experienced trader. Yes focus is needed - but have you heard of multi tasking and working in your comfort zone

Maybe not ?

Good Trading

Regards

F

Just seen this thread in passing what a load of BS, having a forum like this is supposed to let all traders look at different methods, techniques, blah blah blah to compare, improve, enlighten, educate etc.

When someone provides a new approach or something different many take the negative bias towards it, which in the world of trading taking a cautious approach to something new is correct as there are so many fakes, scams etc........ BUT after reading F's thread and finding what he does as quite helpful towards my own trading method I find peoples attitude towards his technique quite unbelievable.

Yes question new things and find out information but to just disregard and constantly bad mouth seems harsh to me. There are items on this forum and certain threads I don't quite agree with, I see where there coming from but I just don't agree, I might comment or ask for more info. That doesn't mean I'm going to hound him or her to the point where we arrive at now. Wow what a joke, just leave him to it, he's not hurting or bad mouthing for christ sake.

Just seen this thread in passing what a load of BS, having a forum like this is supposed to let all traders look at different methods, techniques, blah blah blah to compare, improve, enlighten, educate etc.

When someone provides a new approach or something different many take the negative bias towards it, which in the world of trading taking a cautious approach to something new is correct as there are so many fakes, scams etc........ BUT after reading F's thread and finding what he does as quite helpful towards my own trading method I find peoples attitude towards his technique quite unbelievable.

Yes question new things and find out information but to just disregard and constantly bad mouth seems harsh to me. There are items on this forum and certain threads I don't quite agree with, I see where there coming from but I just don't agree, I might comment or ask for more info. That doesn't mean I'm going to hound him or her to the point where we arrive at now. Wow what a joke, just leave him to it, he's not hurting or bad mouthing for christ sake.

good post.

actual traders will recognise the value in fxmo's threads.

No fxmo aka davies is not bad mouthing !

Actually - from what I can see - its not been trashed today - completely

But there has been enough "ptakers" to frighten the hell out of traders who would like to comment and even ask the odd questions - but might be new to the forum and just feel totally intimidated.

The guys who have made me laugh the most today - yes their comments were funny are the ones who are still accusing me of being Mr SB - and now even Major Magnum

It might be light hearted banter and so in return I will now start calling them in reference to their dicck size - ie half inch and SST - ie smelly small todger.

Any of the old firm who so want to join in - are most welcome anyway

But if I was from admin or a moderator - i would not want a thread that as had some serious calls made - being belittled by SST and halfinch

Yes - I know I could easily leave and blog elsewhere - and i am sure a few would follow - maybe many - and then the ones who wanted to diss would be banned or not allowed to join

But i then allow the idiots here to win

So surely that is not quite right - even if they where here - way before me ??

PLDB - needs to do a survey - whether the small todger guys should be allowed to remain and take away their multi nics with them ;-)

Morning Tar

I think that must be scraping the barrel - if I remember correctly that comment was within the first few weeks or months of joining this Forum - and quite correctly - someone complained of my comments - may be you - and I received an infraction or temporary ban at the time.

Unless a member has a serious problem - why oh why - would they store or have to hand access to all my 15000 comments I have made during this last 11 months - and be able to find at will what you want ??

I am intrigued - do you keep them all under different stored files - and study them daily - or do you have a photographic memory ??

If you did have the later - then its a great asset and can give you another "edge" in trading

I must also point out - any "drip drip" continual fault finding exercise you are still undertaking is just a waste of your time - as being human - I am not perfect and never said I was - otherwise I would claim billionaire status and say never had a trading loss in all my trading years etc etc

Instead - I am 95% of the time polite and helpful - its my normal human nature.

Good Trading to you

Regards

F

Excellent points. I guess some people struggle to think for themselves and expect to been spoon fed a winning method.