For how many hours do you trade daily?

longer days at moment as forex markets are so good.....averaging probably 5-6 hours daily at moment ...scalping

I was wondering how much time you guys devote to trading every day?
I’m not able to do it full time, the most I can give it is about an hour a day right now. Is this enough to start?
How about you?
an hour a day is not much, you might need to focus on 1 strategy cause preparation to the trading is needed also, and so a lot of discipline will be needed not to trade if the setup doesn't come.
check out Bookmap software, it's generally a price action translated to heatmap and more.

Well, that depends on the market conditions I think. I don't trade for a fixed time everyday, it varies depending on how the markets are moving.
Same here. There is no fixed time as such for me as well. But still I try to do it approx. 2-3 hours daily.

Well, that depends on the market conditions I think. I don't trade for a fixed time everyday, it varies depending on how the markets are moving.
That's right. Even my time depends on what's happening in the market. Nothing fixed!

Start checking scanners at 7 usually 1-5 trades deep before market opens.
Then wrap up trading around 11 unless it's really hot.
Would probably wrap up sooner if I wasn't streaming, exposure past 10:30 just doesn't feel warranted.

Suit your natural rhythm.
Never trade for too long and get bored, over frustrated etc.
Keep in fun mode and one's trading will pick up too.
It is a great occupation for retired people too. They have plenty of time and few pressures.

I am the newbie and I have the free signals or copy trade from CWG markets which the experts I think the experts provide a good platform for the Newbie to motivate for investing in Forex and provide the free signal for Trading the experts should provide the limited signal in month for newbies.