Working Hours

JJL3142

How many hours do people spend working (trading) - from preparation to finally shutting off mointors - doing a full time job I want more than 24 hours in a day

Edit - If i had enough sleep I would have use a poll lol

Last edited:
at the desk/screens around 6.00am......they go off late (10.30ish), most of the prep/research is a continuation process, trades implemented thruout the day as they set up. Obviously, it's not a case of constant 'work' between the two time frames, each day is governed on it's merits, but a good proportion of it is spent observing & compiling etc..........

39,603 * 10^9 nanoseconds
But my wife claims it is more.

Trading the DAX I find UK 8am to 10.30 am then 2.30pm to 4pm seems to work pretty well.
10.30 ends the morning session as imho it gets a bit quiet. 4pm is when the IB margin requirements increase. Strategy I use not so good outside these hours!

Does anyone play over lunch??

US open at 2.30 puts pay to any hope of having a nice siesta after lunch......pity.....

Sidinuk, I see you have discovered Mr Winters secret formula.....care to disclose it? :cool:

certainly, cd173, please visit my website for further details:

www.imafoolpleasepartmefrommymoney.com

Visit my trading seminar for just £1,995 (a saving of £1,000,000 on the normal price of £1,001,995) and find out about the most explosive trading secret ever. Yesterday I made 2000 points (at £500/pt) out of the dow jones - whilst playing golf!

A bargain at the price!
Sign me up!
So tell me.....how long before I can become a multi-millionaire like you pros?? :cheesy:
(BTW I don't want to have to do any work either!)