Follow my trades

Surely it can't be what I think it is but if it is MCGF is entitled to do what he likes as long as it is in private and between consenting adults.

I believe that the literal translation of "UNA PALOMA BLANCA" is "ONE WHITE DOVE".This is of course the symbol of peace.Does this mean perhaps that Mr Chill is of the opinion that MCGF is trying to bring peace to what has at times been a somewhat acrimonious thread.Surely Mr C this is what you have in mind and not the crude version of the song that was sang on football terraces in the 1970's.

Please tell us Mr Chill.

Rolling around laughing here!

Thanks for your support wanderer and thanks mr chill for your kind words!

Today i have been called god by mug2k and a white dove by mr chill-boy u people must really love me!

The Wanderer said:
Surely it can't be what I think it is but if it is MCGF is entitled to do what he likes as long as it is in private and between consenting adults.

I fear it is not my dear friend Mr Wanderer ,i feel MCGF is most definitely a single player ,but as you so rightly say what he dose in private is entirely up to him . :p

GO FOR IT MCGF :eek:

Mr Chill-im a bit concerned in your interest in me-not that im not flattered, just not available-sorry!

MCGF

I see you have voted for me ,how thoughtful of you . maybe its not true what poeple are saying . :cheesy:

Enuff of the flirting MCGF, what will your wife say!

Please keep this thread based on the subject in hand.

SMK

Come on mate its just a little laugh we are having, what’s life if you can’t have a laugh now and again.

"Follow my trades” that’s the name of my thread and the topic you should be concentrating on

SMK

Lol!

Were all having a laugh mugsy!

Its you who should be concentrating on the topic of the thread!

Funniest thing on this thread is Mr Chill's blatant licking of mugsy's arse. Hoping for a cut price deal Mr Chill? LOL!

DowDogs point about the actual price you could get on the Dax is valid. It works in your favour this time but what if the bet had been in the opposite direction, or is the system so clever that it will always ensure you get a better entry price? If so, prepare your arse for my tongue mugsy.