Follow my trades

alanb41252 said:
I was always good with the written word.

sorry about this alan but I think your remark is destined for the same folder that contains gems such as ......."mug2k is a trader"

Reversals now on my site!

Ive only just got the hang of using my site everyonr sorry about the delays! Im working on a way of updating at the correct times.

Im gonna have to update at different times for the diferent Indices, me updating at this time in the morning really isnt good enuff

sorry mate, just getting to grips with it all, from 2004 everything will be running smoothly

Hi im finding that posting updates on the Asian markets is becoming a bit difficult, let me know guys if any of you are actually intrested in these markets as my system works with all Indices.

Any suggestions on what Indices you might want me to post up??

Mug2k

as all trades never last longer than 2 weeks

???

I read the DAX backtest

Trade 1 lasted from 2nd July to 12th August
Trade 8 from 29th Sept to 17th October

Maybe my arithmetic is stuck in a time warp or you can time travel....

Okay Alan, i think your right on the Indices youve given.

The only reason i chose the asian markets was for there gains, which i feel is brilliant. The only think is ive got to be bang on with updates as these markets move so quickly.

Im gonna change about and go with the DOW,FTSE,CAX, and DAX

any more suggestions???

Mug2k

qaza, whats your problem mate???

No matter what i do i get blasted, im actually customising my system to suit others who will use it, now that is a real system. Perfected for all

Mug2k :D

mug2k said:
Okay Alan, i think your right on the Indices youve given.

The only reason i chose the asian markets was for there gains, which i feel is brilliant. The only think is ive got to be bang on with updates as these markets move so quickly.

Im gonna change about and go with the DOW,FTSE,CAX, and DAX

any more suggestions???

Mug2k

I month fuyures on the CAX is the way forward !

Go GET EM MUGSY !!!

mug2k said:
qaza, whats your problem mate???

No matter what i do i get blasted, im actually customising my system to suit others who will use it, now that is a real system. Perfected for all

Mug2k :D

My problem is that I object to a 23 yr. old student using this site to pretend that he is a trader and that he has something worthwhile to sell

Its called FRAUD and while people like alan think I'm being too serious I believe that you should be exposed

I do think you are being too serious and way OTT and your approach is in danger of becoming hugely boring.

You don't have to have 500 years of experience to master this little gambling game. It's quite straightforward.

qaza, it doesnt matter about age aslong as you know what your doing, i definatly know what im doing its not easy trying to show you guys my trades.

As Alan says your way to serious man, go take a chill pill or something please!!!!!

Mug2k

p.s All these people who are constantly saying im a fraud should close there pie hole for just a few short months and then i'll welcome all comments with open arms