Follow my trades

why are you quoting what ive already said Qaza????????

I think we've already seen that post of mine

Mug2k

There are no 1 month futures contracts for the Indices mentioned.

You guys are playing with Spreadbets.

Have fun.

JonnyT

mug2k said:
qaza, it doesnt matter about age aslong as you know what your doing, i definatly know what im doing its not easy trying to show you guys my trades.

As Alan says your way to serious man, go take a chill pill or something please!!!!!

Mug2k

p.s All these people who are constantly saying im a fraud should close there pie hole for just a few short months and then i'll welcome all comments with open arms

OK mug................just been looking at your website

You claim that you are trading futures

According to the running trades you are long the dax at 3893 on the 16 dec. You forgot to change the date because the back tests show that you were short on 16 dec and reversed on the 23rd so now you are long the dax future at 3893 [thats what it says on your website]........................one small problem tho'...........the low on the dax future on the 23rd was 3910.5................how did you manage to buy at 3893 ?

The truth is that you did'nt buy .............as I pointed out previously you are simply paper trading [and at the wrong price !]

BTW the dax futures contract is always a 3 month contract. Do'nt tell people that you are trading the 1 month contract they might think you're a fraud and do'nt know what you're talking about

Last edited:
Mug2k,
As someone sitting on the fence prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt, can you please give a sensible response to gaza above. Your back testing data on the DAX shows you short on16th reversing to long and closing out the trade on 23rd Dec
Are you making this up as you go along? If not, give us an explanation for the error.
regards,

2 many smart asses! If u believe the guy is talking s..t, why visit his site then? If he is not ur cup of tea, then ignore him but stop antagonising the poor guy!

Yet more illegal activity?

I seriously cannot believe that anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence in the T2W community would be stupid enough to follow an inexperienced 23 year old student (What are you studying anyway Mug2k?...How to mug people of £2k?)

I think Mug2k that you should also beware that if you accept any payment whatsoever for offering trading advice, and you are not registered by the Financial Services Authority (i.e you have not done the necessary exams and cannot demonstrate that you are a "fit and proper person"), you are committing a criminal offence.

So if I were you I would shut up now, clear off, close your webite before the investigators come knocking on your door.

If I was a T2W administrator I would scrap the entire thread. I am surprised that you are being complict in such an activity.

Would you be happy to publish threads posted by drug dealers peddling drugs?

Thought not.

bl**dy hell, i havnt yet fully updated the website, gimme a break im just getting to grips with the whole thing, if you read the post before you would have read that my system gives me figures which i post up- maybe there a little off the actual market price byt this doesnt mean u cannot trade it

why does everyone have to be a fraud???? you guys should come 2gether and form some kind of Trading police! U seem to investigate almost anything and everything.

Im no fraudster or anything else like it!! Im starting to get sick of all this, why dont yo guys go bother someone else???

Mug2k

Okay the Dax futures are for March, why are you asking me stupid questions that you already know???

Mr Blairloggy, have i told anybody to actually trade my system at this exact moment (the answer is NO) simply follow my trades until April and see what you think..

IS this so hard for you to understand?????

Last edited:
2 many smart asses! If u believe the guy is talking s..t, why visit his site then? If he is not ur cup of tea, then ignore him but stop antagonising the poor guy!

grubs50 I am with you on this.

Blairlogie - are you from another planet or what ?

Grow up people!

Why do you spend more time slagging people off/defending your reputation/getting personal instead of helping newbies/sharing what you know?

Mug2k may not be doing this for the most altruistic reasons but I don't see anyone else offering to post all their trades on a website. If you don't like what he's doing just ignore him!

cheers,
Pete.

Thanks pete

Your right in that im here to help others but obviously help myself in the process, im currently designing more pages for my site which will include the rules, stoplossses, instructions on best ways to execute mt trades and money management.

From April i will be offering a great deal for all, but obviously only if my trades perform as i know they will.

At this very moment im asking you guys for nothing whatsoever, just to be patient and see what im offering.

Im about to introduce a email subscription to my site so anyone interested can have me email them as soon as my reversals pop up, so we will have no confusion with the reversals. Im not that good with web pages so im not sure how to do this at the moment.

For now anyone interested can you send me your email please

Thanks alot
Mug2k

Last edited:
Whatever the killjoys think, this is a hugely popular thread. It is constantly on the homepage and is already on page 6.
C'mon killjoys admit it - you love it really. It's not your fault you were born miserable.

Mug2k

Your website clearly asks the question as to whether you are worth "investing" in.

There is a clear inference, therefore, that you are looking eventually to accept payment for your services.

If you do that, and you are not FSA resistered, (which you aren't) then you are breaking the law.......Fact.

I just thought that you should be aware of the strict laws which are in place (quite rightly) to protect the investor from losing money by following the advice of someone who is clearly unqualified yet wishes to charge for his / her services.

The fact that you seem even to be unaware of this proves just how inexperienced you are.

If anybody wants to follow your advice, then they are perfectly free to do so. No problem there.

If they pay you for that advice, then you are in big trouble.

I am only posting the legal facts so that any unsuspecting newbie on this site is not drawn in to paying for the services of an unqualified and inexperienced individual.

I suggest you contact the FSA directly if you want to find out just what the consequences would be if you get caught doing this.

Okay i will!!!

Oh yeah to those who are interested (only people with constructive comments or queries please) im about to make my own forum on my site, i hope this fillters out the moanie gits.

Mug2k

oh yeah Mr Blair, have you noticed that i now have 12 votes, not bad for someone who supposidly is a idiot.

gmca686 said:
Mug2k,
As someone sitting on the fence prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt, can you please give a sensible response to gaza above. Your back testing data on the DAX shows you short on16th reversing to long and closing out the trade on 23rd Dec
Are you making this up as you go along? If not, give us an explanation for the error.
regards,

Perhaps you should ask the question again