Follow my trades

The reason i dont have a stoploss as part of my system can be seen on any back-test! If there is a so called disaster the system will tell me to reverse anyway! (this is in its own way a stoploss)

As you know with my system you have a trade running constantly, once you finish 1 trade your jump back in the other direction.

Unless we get another September 11th and are trading long, then we will get stung, the following day i will get the reverse trigger anyway so we will claw back any losses. Its the way the system goes in the end you will win more than you lose no matter what happens

Mug2k

Mug2,

My post meant to compliment you and not to be a discouraging comment to put you off of your research.

If you needed a help to fine tune your strategy lemme know.

Regards

car key boi

Yeah your right ive just finished university, i do have time to day trade but i havnt the patience to day-trade! Not to say i wont ever do it

Im about to start work soon (need the money as capital for my trades) But come April i'll hit the floor running.

This trading strategy has taken me a while to perfect but now its done I hope everything goes well from here onwards, as this will mean a great 2004 for us all.

Mug2k

oh yeah Grey 1, have you any ideas about stoplosses for my system?? Any ideas are welcome

Last edited:
Mug , I know very little about your system.. However

1) you can pair trade to control losses
2) use Extreme value technique EVT
3) use the old fashioned volatility based approach and project it into the future.

There are many ways of reducing the risk and I would not encourage any one to trade any system with out stoploss..

I suppose, but im gonna let the trades go till April without a stoploss and see how it goes, havnt had any problems in the past!

Mug2k

alanb41252 said:
The point I am making is that here you have a young guy who has the courage to post his trades on this acerbic site.

Alan

You think he's posting his trades cos he is courageous ? While he might be courageous, he's posting his trades cos he is marketing himself and his services.

He is not constructing a system he has already done this. While I have no objection to a student trying to "get on" in the world I do object to mug presenting himself as a trader.

His "trades" are paper trades. I'll bet that he does'nt have one trade running...............and he's probably never traded.

The danger with all this nonsense is that during the next 3 months mug might be able to produce a good run which shows a small loss or even a break even. He then adds these trades to his Back-test i.e. the fictious trades on his site and he'll be able to claim an excellent track record for the nine months with the added bonus that its all been conducted out in the open on the T2W site.

Maybe mug2k aint such a mug after all ?

Ive been trading longer than you qaza, i know how trading works ive been in every situation before (in my learning phase)
With trading you must make mistakes in order to better yourself its just how it works, im thru with that phase of my trading now im ready to make some serious money.

You know nothing about me or my previous trades or whether or not ive ever traded before. You have no idea what ive been through to get to this point in my trading career, why are so many people so quick to jump to conclusions????

My Back-tests are obviously paper trades, but ive followed the DAX trades myself. Do you know how much work goes into designing a system like this??? im sure you havnt a clue.

Like i said before, i am willing to sell my system to the right people! Im not a greedy person at all so why shouldnt i help out others and in turn they will help me.

By the way my previous trades are not (fictious) they consist of 7 months of work. The results could have been better but during June and July trading wasnt so good (i know many excellent traders believe me and during those months they found the going real tough)

Qaza, im gonna remember you and come this time next year we will compare our trading accounts. lol

Mug2k

This site may at times be acerbic but it surely is realistic. It covers a hard business with steep learning curves. Its contributors range from absolute beginners to experts in a number of fields. Mutual and self help is freely given. Much can be learned in many ways.

Contributors have to draw a fine line of judgement on what their fellows are trying to do and say and are entitled to express their views and give their knowledge while being aware that not all will agree with them or have the same agenda.

In the time that I have been a member there have been a number of "scams" exposed by the site. It is all too easy for the unwary to fall for them. One of the good features of the site is that a number of its members seek to guard against this happening. In doing so they may sometimes come across as very critical but if this makes all concerned examine themselves and their motives and the soundness and ethics of their methods then I think that this is all to the good.

I think that the progress of this thread and the nature of the journey it is recording speaks for itself.

Contributors have to draw a fine line of judgement on what their fellows are trying to do and say and are entitled to express their views and give their knowledge while being aware that not all will agree with them or have the same agenda.

They should express their views without resorting to sarcasm and outright nastiness then my dear Rognvald.

Im actually enjoying this thread, i can take criticism about my system and listen to others comments on my methods but time will tell as to who is actually being honest and to who is wasting there time trying to unearth a scam which isnt even there!

What do i need to do to prove to you guys that this is a honest system and im here for the long run.

I have to say that being so negative to me and my trades will only make me feel more happy about what ive done, especially when ive proven it to you all in real-time.

Its good that you guys are sending me so much negative attitude it can only make me into a stronger character (we need some strong traders around to take things by the scruff of the neck and tell others how things really work)

Mug2k

Nice 1 Alan, i know we got off on the wrong foot but its all good now. :cheesy:

mug2k said:
You know nothing about me or my previous trades or whether or not ive ever traded before.

Oh yes we do. On these very boards, in October and November 2003 you posted these comments:

mug2k said:
Thanks alot IK, also i can only afford 50p stakes currently, but im consentrating on getting my bank higher so i can make some real money like you guys do!

mug2k said:
Im with Finspreads and im currentl trading 50p each way aswell my bank is just 400 pounds.
Ive looked into opening a d4f account but you need 1000 to open it... I'll get there soon.

mug2k said:
Nice 1 IK, hopefully i can 2 be a millionaire! :)
Only need 2 gain about £999,650 lol !!!!!

Grow up Skimble!!!

Yes my bank is very low at the moment, im sure all traders start out with £10,000. Unlike them i cannot ask "daddy". I just finished Uni as you know now and it wasnt cheap supporting myself.

During that time ive been working on my own system and its finally complete, i cannot believe the trouble that you actually go through to try to rubbish me and my claims

I will prevail!

And in three months i will also bring many others 2 become great traders also.

I will provide support throughout, this will be like no other system thats ever been available, i'll be on msn 2 answer questions.

Well im working on everything right now ready for April.

Mug2k

p.s keep on rubbishing me as much as you wont, ive got answers for anything you can throw at me. Ive nothing whatsoever to hide :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Yea what exactly is your problem skimbleshanks have you nothing else more constructive to do with your time then have a go at people,as a moderator i would have thought you would know better. :(

I have a good memory. So when the mug2k story keeps changing, I'm just bringing reality back into this thread by posting facts. Nothing more, just facts as stated in previous posts by mug2k.

If mug2k hadn't made these comments just a few weeks ago, then I couldn't have reposted them. But he did. It's all there for anyone to see.