Finspreads charts

donovan5

Don't know if anyone else uses this company,but there is something seriously screwy going on with their charts atm.
I have them on default for the 4Hr and then go down to 1 Hr for entry.The other day I opened a chart up the 4 Hr showed two down bars I went down to hourly and it didn't look quite right so I click back to 4 Hr which now shows 2 up bars. Since then I've notice this on every currency I follow the wrong data initially shown and having to go to hourly then back to get the correct price.
Just a heads up if anyone uses the 4 hour chart alone to make their decisions.

What were the times on the respective bars?
Has this problem cleared itself?

I know all these companies will no doubt say their charts are for illustration only and their true prices are in their quotes, but bars reversing direction sounds odd.

The times seem to have no bearing on it as I've checked at various times of the day,in fact I've just pulled up the Aussie 4Hr last 4 bars 3 Green and current one Red, click to 1 Hr then back to 4 and I have Red red Green current bar Red. It's like a completely different chart.
It's bizarre and I must stress I've been perfectly happy with this company for a few years.It's been like this all this week at least.

Here's an example from this morning,if I'm misreading or doing something wrong here please tell me.

Attachments

• NZDUSD_Mon Jan 23 2017 v2.png
    NZDUSD_Mon Jan 23 2017 v2.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 334
  • NZDUSD_Mon Jan 23 2017.png
    NZDUSD_Mon Jan 23 2017.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 353
Ok fiddling about, i seem to have sorted it,by changing my default chart profile the problem seems to have corrected itself.One to keep an eye on though.

Sometimes software can seem to re-set itself. My LCG set-up isn't playing at the moment - can't adjust order size and every time I log on I get a new profile. Just another of life's little annoyances.