Fear of missing out

56iVuBX.gif

But are we going up because bitcoin is genuinely worth that much now and more in the future or is it just because every man and their dog, cat and goldfish wants to buy it now and hoard it. Bitcoin isn’t the only one out there so why is bitcoin the one that’s going ludicrous, because it’s the most famous?

cos its got the best name, its simple and makes sense ;)

it also sounds cool and impresses the ladies

I’m hearing of people who are taking advantage of the massively different prices on different exchanges using arbitrage. Surely this is still incredibly risky?

dont forget to take some profit..

;)

Attachments

• Mirage.png
    Mirage.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 149
With IGs old platform (puredeal) i think its was possible to close partially?

if you buy 1 perpoint (min size 1) you could close/sell 0.99 and still have 0.01 open

but i am not sure if its possible with the new platform?

As far i know you can't do this shizzle on any spreadbet platforms, minimum is minimum

Last edited:
On my demo ETX platform it now says minimum on Bitcoin 1p per point in case anyone’s wanting a cheap punt, I assume live account is the same.

1pence pp... now 12 yr olds can trade it! awesome

but on a more serious note its nice and flexible for dollar-cost averaging for anyone wanting to keep it small, beginners trading micro, or penny pinchers etc

Last edited:
I got some beer money on late around the 300 - 400 mark
Weeeell im all out ave @ 10800ish in a frickin woeful tarde out yesterday (n). Gives me that unwarm hollow feeling to be back in bad old debt based fiat again :D.
Glad I didnt let my beliefs totally hold me back (like some on here) I now have 5000% more beer money :p.

Good for you ..

I experienced similar returns in single trades - options and binary - , didn't need to wait years .

Only to give the bulk of those gains back in further tardings whist paying with your body clock at the altar of screen? :cheesy:

Way i see it is weve both missed out on the op of a life time, me slightly less than you, so we can both cry into our beer together, im buying, cos ive got the beer money! (y)

tumblr_mgr4wj893k1qedb29o1_500.gif

Only to give the bulk of those gains back in further tardings whist paying with your body clock at the altar of screen? :cheesy:

Way i see it is weve both missed out on the op of a life time, me slightly less than you, so we can both cry into our beer together, im buying, cos ive got the beer money! (y)

tumblr_mgr4wj893k1qedb29o1_500.gif

Won't cry about it . Hindsight is 20/20 my friend , why don't you jump in litecoin at the moment or ripple . Many cheap alt coins out there - unlike Bitcoin - but we don't know which one will be the next hot thing .

Another problem with these coins is because they are risky and volatile usually one will tend to bet just a small amount .

Instead of dwelling on the past , lets live the moment :

XRP = Ripple

Price around $0.24

Date 9th Dec 2017

Who is going to :

1- Enter right now right here .

2- Buy a decent amount by investing real money = $10000 .

3- Wait and hold on your dear life - HODL - until it reaches $15000 like bitcoin . Please dont come back and say i closed for 100% , hold for ever .

And here is a link to news to encourage the timid :

https://www.influencive.com/amex-ripple-partner/

Who is going to do it ? I know i wont , and this post isnt a recommendation either .

If you guys wont do it now , then you certainly cant regret about not investing in Bitcoin a few years back .

Funny you mention litecoin. My son said his buddy told him to get some an that maybe we should buy some together. If thats not a sign to lighten up I dunno what is :cheesy:

Nothings cheap in crypto world atm imo. Doesnt mean it cant go much higher, but happy to take mine here, and buy beer.
Happy weekends ;)

Attachments

• lite.jpg
    lite.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 155
Instead of dwelling on the past , lets live the moment :

XRP = Ripple

Price around $0.24

Date 9th Dec 2017

Who is going to :

1- Enter right now right here .

2- Buy a decent amount by investing real money = $10000 .

3- Wait and hold on your dear life - HODL - until it reaches $15000 like bitcoin . Please dont come back and say i closed for 100% , hold for ever .

And here is a link to news to encourage the timid :

https://www.influencive.com/amex-ripple-partner/

Who is going to do it ? I know i wont , and this post isnt a recommendation either .

If you guys wont do it now , then you certainly cant regret about not investing in Bitcoin a few years back .

You do know the whole 'crying in beer' thing is for the lulz right. Im starting to get the feeling that deep down, youre a bit peeved about being wrong a few years ago. Listen man, we all get it wrong sometimes :clover::clover::clover:
Thisll make ya feel better (y)

You do know the 'crying in beer' thing is for the lulz right. Im starting to get the feeling that deep youre a bit peeved about being flat out wrong a few years ago. Listen man, we all get it wrong sometimes :clover::clover::clover:

I never been wrong , i am always right .

Fact !

Funny you mention litecoin. My son said his buddy told him to get some an that maybe we should buy some together. If thats not a sign to lighten up I dunno what is :cheesy:

Nothings cheap in crypto world atm imo. Doesnt mean it cant go much higher, but happy to take mine here, and buy beer.
Happy weekends ;)

:LOL: your sons buddy you say , thats the perfect sign , heard many similar stories last few weeks .

New technology = New bubble , ie. dot com bubble .