Fear of missing out

A decent trader have access to similar speculative action in stocks and options , nothing new here in bitcoin for him .

Especially if we account for the available leverage in Indices and FX ...

There are about 16.5M Bitcoins mined of which about 4M have been lost or thrown away or forgotten about.In other words, they are out of circulation which means there is even less supply than people imagine. Bitcoin mining also becomes more difficult as time goes on. There is a maximum of 21M and no more.

I'm quite enjoying being on the right side of this debate. There is no bubble going on here, just price movements based on imbalance between supply and demand. Anyone telling you that it's a bubble simply doesn't understand whats going on :LOL:
Same applies to all legit cryptos. That's not to say that there are not scams out there. Cryptoland is full of scams.

No wonder the established order is running scared. A natural reaction when losing control :LOL:

Last edited:
There are about 16.5M Bitcoins mined of which about 4M have been lost or thrown away or forgotten about.In other words, they are out of circulation which means there is even less supply than people imagine. Bitcoin mining also becomes more difficult as time goes on. There is a maximum of 21M and no more.

I'm quite enjoying being on the right side of this debate. There is no bubble going on here, just price movements based on imbalance between supply and demand. Anyone telling you that it's a bubble simply doesn't understand whats going on :LOL:
Same applies to all legit cryptos. That's not to say that there are not scams out there. Cryptoland is full of scams.

No wonder the established order is running scared. A natural reaction when losing control :LOL:

Time will tell, as there is absolutely no physical proof of how many electronic coins can be created, all conjecture. Not forgetting the creator is unknown and none of this market is regulated it stinks of a pyramid scheme.

Lol

Bitcoin is not limited , they can fork it at anytime and add supply as they wish infact just recently they forked it and added 21 million coins called btc cash and another 21 million coins in another fork and called it btc gold .

They tripled the supply technically .

Add to that if that's true then there are many limited coins out there as well like litecoin for example but it's price is just 90 dollars .

Even if it's limited that doesn't warrant the price for Bitcoin scam . These coins can be made out of thin air infact sharky can introduce his own cryptocoin and call it t2w , hell even make it more limited just 2000 coins .

I'm quite enjoying being on the right side of this debate. There is no bubble going on here, just price movements based on imbalance between supply and demand. Anyone telling you that it's a bubble simply doesn't understand whats going on

Famous last words

It's fake scarcity not organic , as I said most cryptocoins are limited like btc but they aren't selling at a whopping 15k .

Wake up guys it's the delusional phase .

Lol

Bitcoin is not limited , they can fork it at anytime and add supply as they wish infact just recently they forked it and added 21 million coins called btc cash and another 21 million coins in another fork and called it btc gold .

They tripled the supply technically .

Add to that if that's true then there are many limited coins out there as well like litecoin for example but it's price is just 90 dollars .

Even if it's limited that doesn't warrant the price for Bitcoin scam . These coins can be made out of thin air infact sharky can introduce his own cryptocoin and call it t2w , hell even make it more limited just 2000 coins .

All of that is correct.

It would seem that we are nowhere near saturation point and that's why we are not in a bubble (y)

Famous last words

More Famous last words....post51 (y)

20% here 20% there.......who cares, it's all relative
Bitcoin $15,000 next, then on to $20,000.
Crypto market cap still rising, so even though Bitcoin dropped a bit, overall we are still going up.

But are we going up because bitcoin is genuinely worth that much now and more in the future or is it just because every man and their dog, cat and goldfish wants to buy it now and hoard it. Bitcoin isn’t the only one out there so why is bitcoin the one that’s going ludicrous, because it’s the most famous?

No you cant close out partially so that you are left with less than the minimum position. If a hedge position is allowed then you could create a smaller size with two positions, i'm not sure if ig allow this, city index do. You'd be paying extra spread though.

With IGs old platform (puredeal) i think its was possible to close partially?

if you buy 1 perpoint (min size 1) you could close/sell 0.99 and still have 0.01 open

but i am not sure if its possible with the new platform?

maybe a stupid question

but how does this future thing work with bitcoin

i mean how do this guys (market makers) hedge if someone like soros and others go big short with the futures

can they sell bitcoins they dont own (borrow?)

But are we going up because bitcoin is genuinely worth that much now and more in the future or is it just because every man and their dog, cat and goldfish wants to buy it now and hoard it. Bitcoin isn’t the only one out there so why is bitcoin the one that’s going ludicrous, because it’s the most famous?

It's worth can only be measured by means of supply demand. The less supply, more hoarding and the quicker price will rise.

Essentially yes, it's the first 1 and the most widely known. This position won't last though as other more useful crypto tech comes along. IOTA is another mover this week, up to 4th in terms of market cap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

Last edited: