FaD Trading Diary

1648238123705.png

TP1 - profit

Time
Dear reader, you are sitting on the other side of the monitor, reading these lines. Yes, once upon a time, a long time ago, or maybe recently, you came to trading, why? The answer has been heard more than once in these virtual walls - for money. Look back, how much has been experienced? How many systems have been plowed, approaches studied, articles and books read. How many hours have been spent at the terminal. And make a conclusion, sum up all these efforts. What is the outcome? I will be very glad if everything worked out. And if not all? If even 10% of what was planned didn't work out? What to do? And it's time, dear reader, to draw conclusions. Analyze the time spent and be honest with yourself. What to do then? Throw, or optimize. It won't work to quit, a trading needle, eh, heroin addicts are just kids. Anyway, shekels, and the hope that everything will work out, do their job. And they will do it through the years. And this s*** will gnaw from the inside, not now, after a while. Time, it will show everything, but now it's time to sum up a fairly detailed summary of all these cases and draw conclusions. Otherwise, time and memories will break, and it would be better to break a leg, so there will be many times less pain ....

Hello everyone, I rarely appear here, I have a telegram channel where I think about the market more often, publish some entries. I invite you, but there is a problem, I am Belarusian and my language is Russian. Telegram has introduced an automatic translation function, so I think it will not be difficult to read my ideas. Thank you all and have a nice day/evening/morning
https://t.me/dnfad - trade diary
https://t.me/mslfad - My thoughts on trading psychology

Hello everyone, I am looking for one candidate to master my system. I have one condition, I do not speak English, and I would like to learn about the ability or ability to explain everything through a translator, there is a group in telegram where the main lectures are presented in Russian, in general, this is more an experiment, on the ability to communicate with a person who does not speak Russian. The experiment will last several months. My conditions are simple: treat the case responsibly, devote at least 3 hours a day to mastering the material and practice, follow all the rules provided. Don't take it as an advertisement, it's just an experiment. As a result, you will get some knowledge, and I will get the experience I need, which will be very valuable. Everything is free. My contacts are listed in the messages above