FaD Trading Diary

Being yourself or fighting with yourself.
Hello all, the same FaD is on the line. So, I was resting on a beautiful lake, and a thought came to mind for these lines. People, and what drives them. I tried to think for myself. There are people who like their work, regardless of earnings (of course it is better if it will cover all needs), and those who go to work as a hard labor. The first can still be distinguished in the form of hired labor and self-employment. The latter, alas, except for the need in the form of survival, the closure of basic needs (to eat, dress) nothing else comes to mind. What motivates people? FEAR. Yes, he alone is the stumbling block. But, it is fear that is the trigger: being yourself or fighting with yourself. What does it mean to be myself? I don't know, by nature humans have a weak psyche. It doesn't develop over time. Yes we have a lot of knowledge, which we have invented for ourselves, in which we have developed and are moving on, but all this is hinged on an ancient machine. Let us imagine a 19th century steam engine with computer control, and this is roughly the same situation with our brains. It is an ancient steam engine, which is hinged with all sorts of modern gizmos and attempts to make it all work. Fear, fear of changing the already established rhythm of life, because here you know that tomorrow you will eat your pasta with cheap sausages from the nearest supermarket, but to try marbled beef in the future, but maybe not see pasta any time soon - such thoughts the brain itself rejects. Because of fear. All because of it, and here is this small detail prevents the further development of the self. Ways to solve, are there any? Of course, look at those who daily do all sorts of useful things and move progress in the world. Would they be able to do this if they were afraid of the result? Of course not, progress would not move globally beyond mushroom picking and primitive communication with a tribesman. And again the dependence, the further progress is moved by comrades who have overcome fear, the worse it is for those who are forced to adapt to changing conditions of life. Conditions change, fear of the new, which means more and more people are loaded with depression and other crap. Fear, a thing quite normal, but you don't have to use it everywhere. Is the boss a fool? Yes, you've decided for yourself that he's an asshole, but if you dig deep down inside, you just have a critical mass of disagreement with the current processes, and maybe you have some ideas to make those processes easier. And you'd love to offer, but? You're afraid of the backlash to your innovations, you're afraid of the reaction, you might get sent off with a ridiculous severance package, or you might move up the career ladder. And you're scared, that's all. The instinct of self-preservation is laced with fear, but not in the proportion that it should be, but many times beyond what is reasonable. So why can't people become traders? Fear, for what's building up in your soul (superior above). Now you have to clean up the crap that has accumulated, because you can somehow deal with your boss. Shift responsibility, he's the shithead, not the fool. At the beginning of trading there is an opportunity to shift the responsibility on someone, like the market has changed, the broker did not let open, the button is stuck, the quotes are drawn.
But the farther you go, the stronger the realization hits you - you're just a sucker who can't fight himself. And then it's up to you to choose, to be yourself (a kind of middle class) or to fight with yourself? The choice is yours, I help as much as I can in training and listen to all kinds of shit in private, but nevertheless, all responsibility lies on your cuckoo, and there my authority all. Hope the read was helpful, as always FaD was with you. See you soon!!!

P.S. the main thing is to admit it to yourself in time, and the case will go, or keep indulging yourself illusions

1661976572764.png

I decided to diversify my diary a little, dry screenshots, minimum of information, sometimes it is necessary to speak out, let it be a monologue. So, my view on the market is very simple: accumulation and distribution. And my entire system is sharpened on these two simple words. You may have noticed that in some places I give hints to my view, accumulation for me is uncertainty expressed in doji candles. It is important to note here that for me 90% of the candles on the chart are uncertainty candles, if they do not meet the 3 points, if those 3 points are met, then they are the correct candles. So, uncertainty = doji, distribution = right candles. The correct candlesticks for me are the pin bar and maribozu, there are only 3 rules to these candlesticks, as I said above. Now let's put these concepts together, price moves in uncertainty, then shows the right candle as a hint of distribution and that's it. The whole system. But there are nuances, of course, and they are in the details. The pattern has to be balanced, subject to a whole bunch of rules. The beauty of the patterns is very important, I don't like it when the patterns don't obey the rules because if the pattern doesn't obey the rules, it means that there is an imbalance and, therefore, the price can think a bit more, move a bit more, which can bring losses. Then the price needs something to bounce off of, just like you do a jump. As we get into technical analysis, we encounter support and resistance levels and zones, various fractals, reversal levels, and more. For all of these concepts, I again have my own element - support. The name is simple and succinct, and the meaning is immediately clear. A reversal is where price will accelerate. Patterns are pushed away from support. Again, there are some nuances and rules of interaction between a pattern and its support. Now to summarize - a pattern that meets all the requirements, a support with which a pattern interacts - these few words contain a lot of rules, details and so on. Everything is meant for one thing only - profitable trading. I'm a proponent of this theory - I need to know absolutely every aspect of what I'm working with. Yes, it's a simple chart and a couple of lines, but for me there is a lot of interesting things hidden. And I tried to go deeper into it, but it started to affect my trading, and very strongly. So, for now I've left a couple of ideas to further develop the system and fully consolidate the knowledge I have. And I'm also looking for a candidate to study the trading system, would be interesting. A short monologue, good luck to all!!!

Hi all! I brought you some of my thoughts for the weekend regarding trading, but you will need a translator. I hope you will find some good ideas for yourselves. I would like to get your feedback or subjects for new articles

Timeframes
Good afternoon. Right on topic, timeframes, for convenience further in the text will be familiar to you and us TF. This is a kind of a set of recommendations that will help you improve the results of trading, maybe (well, 0.5% for sure, because the other 99.5% are looking for the grail). So, the TF is a very interesting thing, and a lot depends on it. A couple of years ago I came up with a genius idea: the sum does not change if you rearrange the summands. Then why not try using non-standard TFs? Not just m5/15/30, H1 and H4. But anything that fits between the standard MT4 timeframes. It's interesting, isn't it? So I gave it a try. Since then, to me, the standard TFs and those who only use them are cavemen. I chose the TF by logic, because in fact, if I have a smart terminal, I can choose absolutely any TF. Say, not M30, but M32, mmm, what do you think? That's cool, but for me it makes more sense to put the lower non-standard TFs into higher ones. For example, three M5 candles - one M15, two M15 candles - one 30, 4 on M15 - H1. Here, and this is the logic I used. Let's assume that H1 is 60 minutes, so we find all the numbers that are multiples of 60. And we get M1-2-3-4-5-6-10-12-15-20-30. I think that with M1(3)-5-15-30 is not even worth comparing. And so in all TF, up to the annual. Let's say you observe D1, W1 and MN, and I can't imagine my trading without D1-2-3-4-5-6, W1-2-3-4. For MN this is interesting as well. We take a year, 12 months and divide it. We get MN1-2-3-4-6. What does this give and what is the point. It's very simple: room for observation, finding things hidden from normal eyes, and lots of extra signals. Yes, my system is poor in signals, and fully confirms the rule that 85-95% of its movement the market is sideways, regardless of the TF, and therefore the system cannot give signals too often, because it is designed for movement after uncertainty (sideways). Plus we will add to this the rules that I have developed and continue to develop. The rules will polish the patterns like a monument is polished to a perfectly smooth surface (a monument to the future economic development of the post-Soviet world, heh). At this stage, it is good if 0.5% of the patterns are taken for future work. It turns out that the signals are not enough, we need something to compensate for them, and non-standard TFs are the best solution.
As for the serviceability, believe me, the charts on m30 and m32 are exactly the same, except for the numbers. Everything works perfectly. I can give examples for a long time, just click on the diary, somewhere I show the real reason (for example, the last closed position of AUDUSD and TF D6) I show it directly. There are a lot of examples of non-standard TFs in the training program, and everyone will confirm that there is no difference. Here is a little laifhack and such not insignificant considerations. Next, we consider the degree of achievement and accuracy. Yes, everyone on the Internet says that move to older timeframes and you'll be happy. I agree, the older the timeframe, the more rules of the trading system I can neglect, and the result will not change. Say, I cannot advise beginners to use M1 chart, it really requires jewelry work and very fast decision making. Sometimes even 1 point difference can be a decisive factor for me not to apply this pattern. For beginners I would advise to start with M15 and look at the lower ones, trying to gain experience.

In conclusion: add non-standard TFs, forget about MT4 and switch to MT5, or find another terminal with the ability to add non-standard TFs. I've introduced it to all my friends, no one has any complaints, only positive feedbacks. If you have any questions about MT5 settings, please contact me in private or in chat (there is a link in my diary).

The addition to the post above, which I had forgotten a little, but the chatterbox reminded me of. Non-standard TF is good, but here's another tip: different opening of the day. For the timeframe before H1 it's senseless, but by switching the day opening you can see that the conditional curve successfully exists on the same timeframe, but in the +2 time zone. Example above, a chart of NZDJPY D5, with time zone UTC+2, change a little to UTC+0 and voila, quite an attractive pattern on my trading system with excellent working out. And the logic is, D5 that is 24 * 5 = 120 hours for the formation of the candle, but nevertheless 2 hours played a role, as in soccer, the extra time can dramatically change the situation. Somehow)

1666040340410.png
1666040366241.png

EURUSD and AUDUSD stop-loss, waiting for confirmation for further downward movement.

On AUDUSD and EURUSD stop, on AUDUSD was on Thursday, but on Friday it seemed to be a tailwind, but unfortunately it all turned by impulses with a loss. I will continue to monitor the situation.

And here's the clue why my forecasts didn't work out, on October 17 in my telegram with the forecasts were thinking about the reversal on XXXUSD, everything was supposed to happen on October 19, when the new D6 candles were opening. But my pattern was not formed by the rules, but I have a backup plan, in the form of confirmation on the lower timeframes, and today it happened, I saw confirmation on the D1 chart, which promises a long SP500 in the near future. I think we will reach numbers like 3900/4000/4100 in the near future. I will be trading this move.
1666645728267.png

USDCAD - sell, also put binary options until the end of this week and the end of next week

Attachments

• 1666767937272.png
    1666767937272.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 36