1676444427927.png

XAUUSD - Short
SL - 1860
Open - 1843
TP - 1800

1676572881359.png

Repeat trade, short. slightly increased stop loss. potentially R3

https://t.me/dnfad/2692 https://t.me/dnfad/2693
The last position was closed at breakeven, as discussed in the attached links. The price started to go down well, but there was quite strong support below. Price thought on the support, but thanks to USDJPY, and increased volatility, was able to go back up. Correlation played a role.

Timeframes

Good evening. Immediately on topic, timeframes, for convenience further in the text will be familiar to you and us, the TF. A set of recommendations that will help you improve your trading results, maybe (well, 0.5% for sure, because the other 99.5% are looking for the grail). So the TF is a very interesting thing, a lot depends on it. A couple of years ago I had an ingenious idea: the sum does not change if you rearrange the places of the components. So why not try to use non-standard TF? Not just m5/15/30, H1 and H4. But anything that fits between the standard MT4 timeframes. Interesting, isn't it? And I tried it. Since then, for me, the standard TFs and those who only use them are cavemen.

Logic, which I was guided by the choice of TF, because in fact, if you have a good terminal, you can make absolutely any TF. Let's say not M30, but M32, how do you like this idea? It is a great idea, but for me it was logical to put the lower non-standard TF in the higher ones. For example: three M5 candlesticks are one M15, two M15 candlesticks are one 30, four M15 candlesticks are H1. Here, and this is the logic I used. Let's say H1 is 60 minutes, so we find all the numbers that are divisible by 60. And we get M1-2-3-4-5-6-10-12-15-20-30. I think you should not even compare with M1-5-15-30. I did this with all the TF up to the annual. Let's say you look at D1, W1 and MN and I can't imagine my trading without D1-2-3-4-5-6, W1-2-3-4. It's also interesting for MN. We take one year, 12 months and divide. We get MN1-2-3-4-6. What does that give me and what is the point? It's very simple: vastness of observation, finding things that are hidden to normal eyes, and a lot of extra signals. Yes, my system is poor in signals and confirms the rule that 85-95% of its movement the market is sideways, regardless of the TF. Accordingly, the system cannot give signals too often because it works on the movement after the uncertainty (sideways movement). Then follow the rules I have developed and am still developing. The rules polish the patterns like polishing a monument to a perfectly smooth surface. At this stage it is good if 0.5% of the patterns are taken for further work. So it turns out that there are not enough signals, we need something to compensate for them, and the non-standard TF is the best solution.

1676995537018.png

The market made me a little angry, I'll be back soon, with a wreath for him

1676997349471.png

The option is actually very good, but I'm done for the day. (PS, guy, if anything, the stop and take are higher, they're still valid)

What keeps you from learning and practicing certain situations every day? Just waiting for your situation instead of jumping into the fire. This is exactly the same profession as all the others we encounter every day.
Your head gets in the way, they give you a shovel and tell you to build a house here. Somehow, in normal life, such a situation would cause a lot of resentment. And you've just been indoctrinated with a commercial that the shovel is magic and you can build a house. And only after a while do you start to realize what you need to build a house and how it all fits together. It's a tentative example, but that's the message.
And all these fantasies of "I need this kind of deposit, this kind of risk, this kind of profit, and I will be able to make so much. These are all fantasies of an old maniac. And these fantasies have to be worked out on a real account, that's the only way. Gradually increase to the number "such a deposit. And work and work and work. But to be close to the real, not paper numbers. Otherwise it all makes no sense. If you can not keep and $ 100 in the account, the guarantee that you will keep $ 1000-10000 tends to 0.

I decided not to write a bunch of articles, but to put my entire view of the market into a document, a methodology book, or whatever it is that comes out. Time will tell. Below are excerpts from the work I have begun:

On Uniqueness.

I want to elaborate on this point. You will just try on my skin. Let's imagine you've been making graphics for many years. At least 5 hours a day, testing various things that might be built into the system in the future. Factor by factor, you have painstakingly collected them, formed the rules, checked and refined them. And in a moment, the picture came together. Everything worked like clockwork. Long tests showed excellent results. This is your brainchild from start to finish, and nowhere in the books, articles, is it not described. How would you handle an outside opinion based on what's described in each article? For me it was like "compare your fart to my salvo".

Yes, I defended my point about the uniqueness of my stuff. It was only after a while that I came to the conclusion that it's the result of work, and there's nothing unique about it, just a combination of all sorts of things that are on the charts. There is nothing supernatural! And I matured not to hide the knowledge, a la come to me and see everything, in part, this was also present in my life.

About the big decision.

I decided to show my creation to the world. I made sure that without my participation, the percentage of full copying of TC and understanding of its mechanics is very low, so I am not afraid that it will stop working).

The basic body of TS is described below, and then you decide whether you want to go deeper into it, or take a separate element and build it into your system. If anything, I will always come to your aid, the main thing is that you are interested in this case and not looking for easy money. We'll talk about all that below.

About Easy Money
I'm going to continue with a quick thought and tell you a funny story from my experience in training. Usually you don't wash your dirty laundry in public, but it's worth it, maybe it will be a lesson to someone. So a friend of mine came to me about a year and a half ago. He started to get a little active, to get involved. Then it all started to fall apart. The first call came even then, I did not pay attention to it. The essence of the complaint was simple: not enough signals. I argue with a simple argument: the system is designed for the trend movement, or rather for the search for the trend start. We all know that 80% of the time the market is sideways, 20% of it is trending (about such an average temperature in charts). From this 20% we filter out a large part of the movement to make it conform to the rules of the trading system. What percentage of the movement is left? Let's compare it with "few entries". Yes, it's really not much, that's why we introduced non-standard TFs to be able to track many times more situations on different timeframes.
Next, the man smoothly went through all sorts of approaches, arguing that he was just interested. Sometimes he expressed displeasure, but either I gently steered him away or he slowed down on his own. Periodically, over the course of a year and a half, this "not enough signals" issue came up, as well as the overkill of other approaches. Let me tell you a little secret, our case is not limited to training, there are several branches, these levels of study. He took everything he could get his hands on. He didn't do anything.
I came to the conclusion that he had decided that the more shekels he spent, the sooner he would be enlightened. But one incident changed everything. I asked the participants: How much time a day do you spend looking for situations, following the schedule, working out and so on? The average response was 2-3 hours. Someone challenged these figures and said that at least 5 (Pauline, hello, you're on the air). Our protagonist was silent, but then quietly knocked in the personal and said: "as usual, sometimes half an hour, sometimes an hour (and a half) sometimes I can not sit at all for a few days. (It was obvious, I emphasized myself and told him, then you are away for 2 weeks, then suddenly activated)
Excuse my French, but I am fucked. That's exactly the kind of fucked up. I have not been in a long time. Remember the beginning and the main theme with "few signals". Let's go back to that. Half an hour or an hour of time. What can you do in half an hour? In my experience it's 1-2 maximum chewed up situations. If the development of a meaningful experience they need hundreds and hundreds, and a year and a half is good if he had at least a hundred. This is about the breakdown, and what can you catch in an hour of real time? Mizer (the main reason for developing the indicator is this).
I think it was a good example of coming, bringing something (not astronomical sums) and sitting on your ass waiting for a miracle. Fortunately, it was an isolated situation of this plan, with a comrade, we said goodbye after his next emotional outburst, which I have not slowed down and did not lead aside, let out, pouring oil on the fire (ouchie what a spiteful), while making screenshots of the dialog and this goodbye.
P.S. All characters are fictional, any coincidence of accidental. And in general it's a figment of my imagination.
Until then, your FaD.