FaD Trading Diary

View attachment 322927
Short, and a binary option by the end of tomorrow (28.10)
1666965537667.png

Stop

The last few trades, yes, I was stupid. I originally thought that the current economic situation, was not very favorable for trading, because one of the conditions of the system is support. This is my personal development, which is designed to replace all the garbage that traders try to see and draw on the chart. But in the current situation, when the markets are out of the ordinary, and there are no supports as such, I have to invent something. So that's what I've been thinking about in recent trades. No need to justify my actions, it's all my fault. Well, secondly, comrades, I need to make a portrait of the majority for reflection, but I am missing one element. The element looks like this: a person who has a family, children, work, in general, the whole day is scheduled by minutes. How do you manage to find time for trading? Please share your experiences. This will allow me to adapt my system in the future. You can do it here or on telegram (@fadxf).

And here's the clue why my forecasts didn't work out, on October 17 in my telegram with the forecasts were thinking about the reversal on XXXUSD, everything was supposed to happen on October 19, when the new D6 candles were opening. But my pattern was not formed by the rules, but I have a backup plan, in the form of confirmation on the lower timeframes, and today it happened, I saw confirmation on the D1 chart, which promises a long SP500 in the near future. I think we will reach numbers like 3900/4000/4100 in the near future. I will be trading this move.
View attachment 322820
1668495660714.png
Almost 4,000, more and more signs that markets will soon return to normal

And here's the clue why my forecasts didn't work out, on October 17 in my telegram with the forecasts were thinking about the reversal on XXXUSD, everything was supposed to happen on October 19, when the new D6 candles were opening. But my pattern was not formed by the rules, but I have a backup plan, in the form of confirmation on the lower timeframes, and today it happened, I saw confirmation on the D1 chart, which promises a long SP500 in the near future. I think we will reach numbers like 3900/4000/4100 in the near future. I will be trading this move.
View attachment 322820
1668495779818.png

Almost 4,000, more and more signs that markets will soon return to normal

Have a comfortable seat, there will be a tedious text. How does it all begin and what does psychology have to do with it? It, in fact, follows the trader everywhere. It's safe to say that a good trader = a good psychologist. Of course, not in family relationships, but there, too, a hand will be applied to some extent.
So, here is a typical picture of an average person. Nothing interesting: family, work, home. A constant and monotonous circle. Then something clicks inside: "Something needs to change...". The reasons can be different, the work, the boss does not give life, the wife at home nags, because the children are unsupervised, and she is in the kitchen sewing. Of course, your hanging out with friends, or just cuddling with the TV has nothing to do with it (or just a spitting image of yourself). So our subject decides to "turn on the male."
And, in his usual manner, he begins to google how to make money, easily, quickly, in general, without making any effort to become a millionaire. The advertising of different forex/brokers/benefits and other is exactly for our very subject, it is almost 80% of a probability that you have already heard these words. If the subject takes the bait (the broker is not involved, he just makes money), then the artillery comes in, loaded with dust, which is eagerly waiting to be thrown into the eyes of the subject and it will settle in the brain very quickly.
It settles with one purpose - to form a dense curtain for one thought to take root - trading is easy. Of course brokers have calmed down now, but in the 10s they were advertising brokers on TV (I don't know, I don't watch TV now). Then there was aggressive advertising on the Internet, in particular, ordered bloggers praised brokers, as they easily and simply raise "thousands" for a couple of minutes. Binary options brokers were especially guilty of it. The elastic girls against the background of palm trees, or a serious body in a suit, and always against the background of a sports car, because there is nowhere without it.
The next step is a simple law of the market: there is a demand and there will be a supply. Infotsygane appeared, who said about the same, but with the bias that they possess exclusive knowledge and a super-system that in two weeks will make you a millionaire.
What more proof do you need? A random person waving a wad of money from a bank of draws in front of a chart saying, "This is what I made in 5 minutes using my super mega TS. And you can do the same. "If he can do it, so can I. You can't. You're just not ready for it. Why not? The answer is simple, you now and you after you achieve some goal. they are completely different people, with different goals, ambitions. And right now you simply have nothing but the illusion that everything is simple and easy. But it's not easy, and you don't have much of a chance..... but more about that later.

1676314711416.png

1. Price returns to the 1860-1870 zone (maybe a little higher).
2. Makes a retest of things.
3. The price goes short up to 1800 (approximately, specific targets will already be in fact). The TA in my version.

1676443148475.png

I assume a long USDCAD, the target is marked with a rectangle