Exposed Scammers

. . .We continue posts one after the other with unproven claims despite requests for unbiased and hard proof.
OR
We can all tolerate each other and spend some time trading and talking about methods.
Hi COSM,
The latter is, obviously, infinitely preferable. However, the problem is that people are suspicious of your motives for the reasons provided in many posts to this thread. If you're not who people think you are and your intentions really are as honest and altruistic as you'd have us all believe, then the onus is on you to prove there is no connection between you and Mr. Spread Betting and his aliases. Whilst I accept that proving a negative isn't easy, it would help if you made some attempt to clear your name - rather than calling on others to provide evidence that you are who they think you are. Unless I've overlooked it, you haven't yet come out with a simple denial that you aren't any of the people collectively referred to as 'scammers' and that your DAX and COSM usernames are the only ones you've had on T2W. That would be a start . . .
Tim.

I already said im going to let people air their views. Stop sh*t stiring for 1 second why don't you.

This is all its giving me below, but I will email them and ask how I can get the full statements to provide here.

I have clicked on more history tab, but it only downloads a EXLS sheet and is blank.

Once I get their response, I will provide the full statements when I learn how to get them.

Attachments

• ci.png
    ci.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 244
I thought you said you'd learnt from the last episode. Are you giving him another chance?

What would you like me to do? This is a problem for Steve and the management team. If they can't stop them coming in then all we can do is put them on ignore.

He can't hurt me. PB, and it takes two to make an argument.

I already said im going to let people air their views. Stop sh*t stiring for 1 second why don't you.

Airing their views or soliciting for money? Are you not even slightly embarrassed about the last episode?

This is all its giving me below, but I will email them and ask how I can get the full statements to provide here.

I have clicked on more history tab, but it only downloads a EXLS sheet and is blank.

Once I get their response, I will provide the full statements when I learn how to get them.

This isn't your best attempt... do people who don't scam edit their pictures according to your sub-GCSE law definition...?

So tired of all this T2W... so tired...

Attachments

• ci annotated.png
    ci annotated.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 251
I did make a post which was deleted for some reason with a chart.

But here is the DAX yest again. I have updated the channel lines to provide relative levels to the current price action and not the previous action as those moves have past and been traded.

Simple case of following the trend and buying the dips, higher highs and higher lows on both the DAX and FESX, so why fight it?

Why try to be king-dong and go against a market which has not confirmed a reversal.

Trade the trend until it stops, when does it stop or pause? When price stops printing higher highs and higher lows of course.

What if the trend or channel breaks? Well wait for the new trend to confirm and only then trade the break or new trend.

How will I know its a new trend....pretty obvious..maybe a series of lower highs and lower lows printing below the broken channel?

As I said before and say again....

Go with the flow, not against the flow.

Get in, chip up, get out.

Rinse and repeat!

Attachments

• dax.png
    dax.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 271
Thats not my picture...nice attempt though to make out its fixed.

Yes, you have pasted on the Wall St trades from another trade list image.

Here it is zoomed in so you can see your mistakes better...

Can I also get the initials of the LIFFE trader who 'taught' you and the years they traded? Thanks v much.

Attachments

• ci annotated 2.png
    ci annotated 2.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 252
For the record... These are the other handles this guy has used..(that I can prove! I'm sure there are a lot more)

CryingOverSpiltMilk
Dax30dayTrader
$$$DOLLAR$$$
Alex Griffin
All About The Money
FinancialTrader
BigBalls
BlackSwanIsATwat
FinancialTrader
TTRaider
WrongAgain
FTSE/DOW Trader
TraderZeroOneAlpha
DailyCrudeOil

Well I'm shocked. Turns out he was using lies and deceit to fool us.
Yeah but that dont mean everyone who offers up something is out to get ya. The fact that 98% of them are, pure coincidence!

You wana be careful, youre turning into a cynic! :cheesy:

Yeah but that dont mean everyone who offers up something is out to get ya. The fact that 98% of them are, pure coincidence!

You wana be careful, youre turning into a cynic! :cheesy:

Unfortunately I'm usually right.

** OFFICIAL BULLETIN RELEASE, press section, ISR **

It has been bought to my official attention that the standards of statements in this thread are not meeting the regulatory guidelines. It is therefore my duty as the Executive Inspector for the Internet Statements Regulator (ISR)to declare these statements null and void. Investors are advised to take immediate legal recourse if they have suffered financial losses as a consequence of being mislead by these statements. The ISR will provide expert witnesses should cases go to court. The fee structure for the expert witnesses are available from the regulator Fees Department.

This regulatory ruling is final and based on established verification process using advanced 22.56 ghz red laser scanning technology. The specimen of a fraudulent statement failing the verification is provided below.

167496d1382707742-exposed-scammers-failed-statement.jpg

Attachments

• failed statement.jpg
    failed statement.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 815
Last edited:
** OFFICIAL BULLETIN RELEASE, press section, ISR **

It has been bought to my official attention that the standards of statements in this thread are not meeting the regulatory guidelines. It is therefore my duty as the Executive Inspector for the Internet Statements Regulator (ISR)to declare these statements null and void. Investors are advised to take immediate legal recourse if they have suffered financial losses as a consequence of being mislead by these statements. The ISR will provide expert witnesses should cases go to court. The fee structure for the expert witnesses are available from the regulator Fees Department.

This regulatory ruling is final and based on established verification process using advanced 22.56 ghz red laser scanning technology. The specimen of a fraudulent statement failing the verification is provided below.

167496d1382707742-exposed-scammers-failed-statement.jpg

When Davie gets some Mundies into him tonight you're going to get some abuse. I hope you're ready for it.