Experienced Profitable Trader looking for an Investor

Eck

1 0
I would think that anyone making 10% per month, backed up with proof ?
would have a cue of people banging on their door? The average ROI for hedge funds is 1% per year at the mo. The best I've seen is about 20-30%

There are so many absurd scams out there promising unlimited money from nothing that the exceptionally profitable trading methods that actually -do- work remain generally undiscovered and written off as another scam. I am not positive, but I do believe that any attempt to secure a business loan based on trading would be denied.

This guy trades live, and basically uses the market as an ATM machine. Watch him for yourself. www.tradeitdontdateit.com/live . When he isn't trading live, the stream plays reruns. He usually trades 14+ hours a day during the week, though so not too hard to catch.

Hotch

Experienced member
1,410 256
Even if what he says is all true, it still seems a poor proposition.

5-8 trades a day, 2% risk, 10% a month. That's some teeny tiny edge, as in the sort which could very likely be random.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock