Everyonerich's Trading Journal

update..

Attachments

• sell.JPG
    sell.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 149
whats the point in blanking out half your journals. your not even showing your entries on charts or anything. How are you going to learn off that? How are we going to learn off that?

whats the point in blanking out half your journals. your not even showing your entries on charts or anything. How are you going to learn off that? How are we going to learn off that?

this thread is just to see if im making money day-in day-out or not. if people want to learn this strategy is welcomed, but later people going to accused me selling strategy here.

Um no they aren't it's a journal...

Why don't you just keep a spreadsheet or something. it has the same effect.

Um no they aren't it's a journal...

Why don't you just keep a spreadsheet or something. it has the same effect.

back then, before i used to post my result at other forum later there are people accusing me as scammer or whatever. then i decided to move here because its much better and less people comment about my entry/exit. :)

Personally I don't really care whether you sell some crappy system or not (I wouldn't buy it that's for sure), it's just that almost every time you post something on T2W it's just F*&^%ng retarded. ;)

note I am hard but fair - the one time I saw you post sensible I both repped and publically acknowledged it.

Still waiting to see a second one and youve got how many posts now?

theres nothing wrong with my post as long as i can make profit and post it here.. :) :cool:

Stop being childish with the eraser.

It's obvious from everything else you've written that you bought GBP/JPY as it continued to decline with your "martingale" system.

You need to erase the times as well for ultimate secrecy :sneaky:

Stop being childish with the eraser.

It's obvious from everything else you've written that you bought GBP/JPY as it continued to decline with your "martingale" system.

You need to erase the times as well for ultimate secrecy :sneaky:

you should ask GammaJammer for his 14 years of successful trading secret record, dont ask me. :)

I don't think for one second I've ever made any bold claims about my trading record you moron. Go and search my posts and tell me where I've ever said I was qualified to tell people what / how to trade.

All I have said is that I have been doing this job a long time.

Good. now tell us what you do to stay in this job a long time.. :)

I have no idea.

youre legendary member here, i do respect your approach to the market. just tell us whats analysis in detail and what makes you take the trade. SL, TP, and other detail, do you combine both fundamental and technical? etc etc.. :)

I consider all factors to be important when trading - fundamental, technical, market positioning, context, etc etc.

But I'm not going to write 27 chapters of analysis just to appease you, because frankly you're a bit of a muppet. Just my opinion though - others may find you erudite, charming and well informed on matters of the financial markets.

GJ

Oooo-errr, you are so unkind. Why can't you spend a few months of time and effort to help a perfect stranger who wants to drain your brain? :eek: :)
Richard