TomatoKetchup Trading Journal/Story

TomatoKetchup

1 0
#15.06.2017
First of all, I still did not Introduced myself. I am born in Russia, living in Germany since I am 10. Now I am 23. Speaking 3 Languages including English(sorry for my poor English skills). Studying Math. This is some hard ****, really.

Why I decided to create my Journal here, not just on Paper? Because of the free Community and the possibility to discuss Ideas. And when I am writing I also think more about that stuff.
Some Years ago I tried Binary Trading with real 70€. I had a bad Strategy. Did not researched well. I Grounded it to Zero in approximately 2 days. I failed like a baby, but I’ve got experience. For only 70€ xD. So I just left that Idea being a Trader.

However that Idea of being a successful Trader isn’t going out of my mind. Today, I made a decision.
Today I know that I really want to learn it. After reading a little bit of the stuff for newcomers I written down on my Paper Journal the things which are in my Opinion important:
On the first Page goes:
I want to trade profitably and consistently over the long term.
-research a trading plan, stick to it.
- don’t let emotions make the trade
-trade what you see, not what you think (depends on a point of view)
-waiting for the right setup to appear
-the ability not to trade (this one made me smile)
-trading is counter intuitive
-one mans meat is another mans poison
-know when to get out
-if you want to double your success rate, double your failure rate

#18.06.2017
While reading “Can You Recommend a Mentor, Coach or Trading Course?” on t2w I came to this:
My first try to define my Strategy, or my circumstances.
I have limited Money. 500€ for Trading.
I have limited Time. Means I can not sit all day watching the chart moving.
I must invest time for learning every day. Even if it is just one hour. So my brain keeps working on the challenges.
I want to develop my own style. Why? Quote: ”One mans meat is another mans poison”

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock