EURAUD reversal pending

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
Is anyone excited? I think there's a probability worth taking into account that both currencies will snap inversely which could mean big profits for everyone that focuses on it once the signals are in that the reversal has materialized.

Last edited:

Doomberg

Established member
960 75
Why will this be better than the AUS/USD? Can't figure it out

Excuse my stupidity, i just looked at the charts.. in at 14867 as a short :clover:

Doomberg

Established member
960 75
Just scaled up to 4 positions;

Attachments

• EUR-AUD.jpg
    EUR-AUD.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 152

ZaBu

50 17
Just scaled up to 4 positions;

Seems like you are on a different timescale to the OP. Still a nice profit so far.

I guess you have looked at the Daily chart?

Doomberg

Established member
960 75
Seems like you are on a different timescale to the OP. Still a nice profit so far.

I guess you have looked at the Daily chart?

Yeah i chose the entries by 5m and 15m but it if it runs i may leave it long term :cheesy:

We can dream, it's currently struggling at support but we'll see :)

elisab

266 4
The best month of the year is coming to an end for EurAud. The fact that it is not able to overcome 1.50 in August represents a sign of temporary exhaustion of the long-term bullish trend.

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
Excuse my stupidity, i just looked at the charts.. in at 14867 as a short :clover:

Ha, looks pretty obvious when you skim the long-term EUR USD and AUD charts doesn't it?

I'm building my position daily, I don't expect the current prices on the EURAUD will hold for much longer. I figure I have 5 weeks tops to fill my position around the current prices. I can only hope that estimate is conservative. I usually get on these reversals far to early.

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
Why do you think there will be a reversal? Thanks for your insight!

Check the charts, feel how the EUR recent bullishness impacted the AUD in its' bearishness. Both charts moved inversely, the AUD has every reason to hold its' long term strength despite the recent mod-term correction which means a strong rebound may be in store. This rebound could impact the EUR adversely, which in my opinion has been holding too high for too long without a correction. This implies it is being sold in a relatively tight range.

So my basic intelligence tells that there should be a reversal some time in the near future. Further into vague speculations I suspect the reversal will start out by a heavy decline followed by a sharp bounce near or above previous highs for the year, this will be the nail in the coffin for the EUR's recent bull run IMO.

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
Why is no one cashing in on this?

I guess they're waiting for the party to start. We're in here pre-gaming.

Do you hedge?:?::?: I've been clearing out a portion of my sells and buys so I can refresh my lines while I build them up. Racking up a net loss while building my balance sheets.

My lines almost 1/5th full. Hoping this reversal materializes well within the month so I can get my equity back positive.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock