EUR/USD - Why There is no Secret or Mystery to Trading

usd/chf
UL-3 8874
UL-2 8856
UL-1 8838
LL-1 8819
LL-2 8800
LL-3 8783

UL-3 just hit. Typo 9874 which I've left in place in the original post, but edited in the quoted text above.

I imagine a reasonably proficient spot forex trader would have been able to make a bit out of those levels. Certainly not my cup of tea, but each to their own I suppose.

Got a couple for you for Wednesday April 2nd. See how they work out.

eur/aud
UL-3 5130
UL-2 5037
UL-1 4949
LL-1 4855
LL-2 4764
LL-3 4672

usd/chf
UL-3 9874
UL-2 8856
UL-1 8838
LL-1 8819
LL-2 8800
LL-3 8783

Had good levels for nzd/jpy too but that's just broken through LL-1 and heading for LL2 at 89.35 and possibly LL-3 at 89.16

May I ask how you work these levels out Pieter.

Best
John.

May I ask how you work these levels out Pieter.
Let me be completely open and honest with you Mr. Fox, then perhaps you will leave me alone. I don't trust you.

I am wary of anyone who is unnecessarily polite and ingratiating. My instincts are usually well enough honed that when I smell a rat there's normally good reason for it. On checking your history on this site I note less than a year ago you were asking what RR and TP were and over-politely expressing your gratitude to everyone in helping you avoid making the mistake of signing up with Knowledge to Action. A few months later you were claiming a trading system that generated 5-8% per day, but wanted to 'keep it under wraps'. Less than a month later it had become 10% per day. Your exchanges with other members suggest there is something under the superficial pleasantness which is best avoided.

You don't sound right and I'll go with my instincts.

Let me be completely open and honest with you Mr. Fox, then perhaps you will leave me alone. I don't trust you.

I am wary of anyone who is unnecessarily polite and ingratiating. My instincts are usually well enough honed that when I smell a rat there's normally good reason for it. On checking your history on this site I note less than a year ago you were asking what RR and TP were and over-politely expressing your gratitude to everyone in helping you avoid making the mistake of signing up with Knowledge to Action. A few months later you were claiming a trading system that generated 5-8% per day, but wanted to 'keep it under wraps'. Less than a month later it had become 10% per day. Your exchanges with other members suggest there is something under the superficial pleasantness which is best avoided.

You don't sound right and I'll go with my instincts.

Good Afternoon Pieter,

What I know, what I don't want to teach, and what I want to learn are 3 totally separate entities.

I have not come on this site to teach anyone anything, but to learn as much as I can. However you post levels in a bid to teach, and I have enquired about those levels to learn. If they have a solid foundation in trading knowledge, then I shall see if I can incorporate them into my trading, and if you're spouting rubbish, well then I shall not offend you by telling you, that you speak rubbish, but thank you for your time, and energy invested, and ignore what you are teaching.
May I ask, have you had a bad day at the office today.

As for trust, you have no need to trust me at all, after all what does it say about a person who does trust strangers on an open forum, or looks for people on a forum to put his trust in them.

I for one take everyone's credentials at face value since I have no vested interest in disbelieving people, so if you say you're the head recruiter at J.P. Morgan, so be it, I shall believe you.

Now I really do not care where your trust issues arise from, but naturally, something has occurred in your life to make you this angry, this distrustful, be it parental, or relationship issues, and only you know what it is, and you really should'nt, dwell on it all the time, but I hope you resolve your internal issues, and seek the help you need.

As for me being polite, well I've been brought up with the old adage of "courtesy never cost anything", and if you're one of those men that is only happy till someone's give you a psychological beat down, a bit like how an abused housewife thinks it's always her fault, then my good man, can you please pick an argument with someone else, as I'm sure there's plenty on here who will.

P.S. Please don't misconstrue what I've written, as I'm sure a few people will like you in life, and I like you too.
:)

Now can you please be a good boy, and tell me where you got those levels from.

Best
John.