EU Referendum

Are you intending to vote to:

• Stay IN

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Get OUT

Votes: 28 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boris is a shrewd opperator. I wouldnt believe this bumbling idiot thing he puts across
Certainly wants to be PM . Going about it well too

It tightened in i saw 5/4 about leave in places
Drifting a bit again now

I feel like this topic is too biased to try discussing it in a peacefull and reasonable way. So really, vote for whatever you believe, but please, be ready to accept responsibility for your actions.

Poll just about closed, can't see anything major changing now, mirrors what my local paper on line polls suggests, we'll just have to wait and see now, thanks to everybody who voted. Rob

Attachments

• ali-g-aiii.jpg
    ali-g-aiii.jpg
    730.9 KB · Views: 133
I am going to let the great British public decide for me.
Pass the sauce Mabel .......hic

that's been like that for a while now... before this happened

It was a bit higher before the terrorist murder check chart . Anyway brexit odds now are at 24% .

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 119
It seems that people on this site have very strong opinions of how things SHOULD be, which is the polar opposite from consensus opinion 'in the real world'. I wonder how that translates to trading performance? How many people have posted 'but the market shouldn't have done that' or worse 'the market CAN'T do that'.

If you want to be a good trader you need to leave your opinion at the door and go with the trend, you need to learn to take that mental 'leap of faith' in order to become profitable. Can you?

You really think most of the people posting here are successful traders? I suppose if you want to be a good trader, you shouldn first close the forums and get yourself some green tea :)

Some people are at the polls! They think it's all over! - it is now, it's one to four!

Ladbrokes
Remain 1/4
Leave 3/1

I'm pretty sure in 50 years time this result will be remembered as well. ;)

You really think most of the people posting here are successful traders? I suppose if you want to be a good trader, you shouldn first close the forums and get yourself some green tea :)
i think you always pick up things along the way from trusted members.a lot of people do the exact opposite of what i would do though(y)

the big capitalists/ banks want to stay and the people (average joe) wants to leave

and the big banks always win?

Come the day I still have a feeling the less vocal and silent majority will turn out and vote for the lesser of the 2 evils ......so bookies are probably ok on this one

N